Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
You would be better served by a normal cargo van. Ford transit, mercedes sprinter, even chevy, ram and nissan make them now with smaller more efficient engines. The transit in particular would suit your needs and be far easier to modify. Its not made in the united states either, its euro designed and made in turkey. For that matter I don't think any of the euro like ones are made in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I saw a couple transit connects on local CL for less than $5k. One as low as 3k but had 338k miles on it. I think its all doable on a $15k budget, probably far less.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Garage2Roadtrip posted:

There's going to be outliers in all directions. Realistically this is best: https://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/d/88-volkswagen-vanagon/6254084848.html

:agreed:

• Locked thread