Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
I agree you'd be much better served by a van, be it a conventional van or a cargo variant like the Transit. Even the big SUVs are really uncomfortable to sleep in and you add in the fact that you'll have stuff piling up the rear it doesnt leave much space for any desk work to be done unless you're sitting in the front seats doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Forgot to mention, I bounce between the US and Canada, that might matter.

And holy goat balls, Elements are way cheap and available in Quebec (deduct 20% to get USD price):

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-autos-camions/quebec/honda-element/c174l9001a54a1000054

"Y Package" is apparently just the same thing as EX model.

EDIT: anyone pushing me towards an xB instead?

As cheap as they are, and even if you were to go through the import process into the US, I would highly recommend against getting a car from Quebec. A friend of mine who sources cars as a living says they dont touch Quebec vehicles, I think it was something about accident reporting. That and harsh winters.

• Locked thread