Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peonic
Jun 14, 2006
SysAdmin of the Apocalypse

exquisite tea posted:

My wife gets severe migraines that can cause visual hallucinations, so I asked her to play a little of the game over the weekend to get her thoughts on it. After about an hour: "so she hears voices that say you suck and you're gonna die. Big deal, I get those all the time!"

If you ever come home to your wife wearing blue warpaint and wielding a huge sword...... run like the loving wind and never look back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peonic
Jun 14, 2006

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Actually no I can't because this patch hasn't fixed poo poo for me. Still stuck with an invisible torch and no way forward

:negative:

PC or PS4?

Let me know as exactly as you can where you are, and I'll try and get you a save game.

peonic
Jun 14, 2006

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Sucked up my game-breaking bug woes and played through the game again and finally finished it. Loved the hell out of it - and I could not get enough of the photo mode.

Glad you got there in the end - your sacrifice wasn't for nothing!

• Locked thread