Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbbadonOfHell
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

cda posted:

I can't believe there was a Hellraiser game

Never actually came out. It was supposed to have been almost like a doom roguelike on the NES. How Color Dreams was planning to do that I have no clue. (They later went on the become Wisdom Tree after they couldn't make it selling edgy games so they sold to the Christian market instead. )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

AbbadonOfHell posted:

They couldn't make it selling edgy games so they sold to the Christian market instead.
One simple sentence and yet it is so damning both to their ability and to their character.

AbbadonOfHell
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

One simple sentence and yet it is so damning both to their ability and to their character.

They are responsible for Super Noah's Ark 3-D. So yeaaah...

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ron color posted:

magic artist: time to paint a magic card. maybe a swamp horse or a skeleton with big boobs
artist assistant: it says the card will be called 'Ratman Potion Master.' Maybe we could draw something cool like a man who is also a rat
magic artist: listen. youre new. they wouldnt have hired me for this if they didnt want something coming out of a swamp with big ole boobs on it

TOOT BOOT

I've always been curious about the cancelled Hellraiser game. Seems a bit dark for an NES game.

ScrubLeague

Carrion Ants

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ScrubLeague posted:

Carrion Ants

Ants keep falling out of his hands, but when he bends down to pick up the ones that dropped he ends up dropping more ants.

*Looks directly at camera and says exasperatedly* "There's got to be a better way!"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ron color

Jolo posted:

Ants keep falling out of his hands, but when he bends down to pick up the ones that dropped he ends up dropping more ants.

*Looks directly at camera and says exasperatedly* "There's got to be a better way!"

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
Limp Bizkit
0/6 Wall Creature
Limp Bizkit has 50% damage reduction for all damage as it is constantly rollin, rollin, rollin.
Does not attack damage because it's all bark no bite

TAP Limp Bizkit to break stuff. No tangible effect.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Fred Cursed
2/5 Zombie Creature

Passive ability - Inspired Angst: While Fred Cursed remains in play, all creatures are -2/-2 and develop low self-esteem

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Fred Wurst
8/1 Sausage Creature
TAP Fred Wurst to spread saur kraut and spicy mustard along the battlefield

-----

ron color
some say the limp bizkit core set was a mistake but i say time will tell

TOOT BOOT

I almost smoked weed with fred durst when I was in high school

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Fred Burst
Instant
When cast, your opponents' creatures develop bad attitudes that embarrass their parents. They are tapped for 2 turns as they mature beyond their feelings of angst.

-----

AbbadonOfHell
3 Dolla Monolith, Ya'll

Casting Cost: 3

Artifact

3 Dolla Monolith, Ya'll doesn't untap during your untap step.

T: Add $3 to your wallet.

Listen to the entirety of 3 Dolla Bill, Ya'll while drinking Mad Dog 20/20: Untap 3 Dolla Monolith, Ya'll (Then question what are you doing with your life)

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
you know i figured you out
aura

enchant your opponent by screaming in his or her face 'YOU'RE A COUNTERFEIT! FAKE! I'M SICK OF YOU TOO"
if your opponent visibly appears to be berated, his or her card deck is nullified as all cards are considered fake.

This aura is permanent and follows your opponent long after the game has ended.

-----

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Edit: Here are the Shaq reviews along with some old video game ads from the early 90's.
http://imgur.com/a/GjLGi

http://imgur.com/a/03by9

cda posted:

Everything about this owns.

I can't believe 2010 was 7 years ago and I'm not punching a robot in space hell right now like in that Street Fighter: 2010 poster

AbbadonOfHell

HotSoapyBeard posted:

I can't believe 2010 was 7 years ago and I'm not punching a robot in space hell right now like in that Street Fighter: 2010 poster

Also, Future Ken may or may not be Duke Nukem.

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
break stuff
instant

break stuff as if the caster is a chainsaw who will skin the opponent's rear end raw

-----

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
watching my smug opponents face twist into abject terror as i casually flip the perfect counterspell out of my hand and banish them to the shadow realm

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Glass of warm milk and a bedtime story:
Target creature becomes sleepy and must be tapped for 5 turns then wakes up feeling refreshed with +3/+3.

Artwork: A rad babe with giganto hooters and useless scraps of revealing armour strikes an heroic pose and expresses milk whilst with other hand reads from a mighty tome as a skeleton leers in the background

AbbadonOfHell

AverySpecialfriend posted:

watching my smug opponents face twist into abject terror as i casually flip the perfect counterspell out of my hand and banish them to the shadow realm

That's why I get nervous whenever I get ready to go in for the kill with a combo.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Glass of warm milk and a bedtime story:
Target creature becomes sleepy and must be tapped for 5 turns then wakes up feeling refreshed with +3/+3.

Artwork: A rad babe with giganto hooters and useless scraps of revealing armour strikes an heroic pose and expresses milk whilst with other hand reads from a mighty tome as a skeleton leers in the background

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
im gonna draft a deck at lunch today hell yeah

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
one time at vegas i swept caesar's palace for all they were worht, 4-of-a-kind on the flop, read it and weep bitches - 4 slivers and a goblin warchief. they don't let me back in

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
my way or the highway
artifact

while in play, all creatures let it all come out. they all stand up and shout. all creatures become +1/+1.

-----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Woodstock '99
3WW
Sorcery

Destroy all Equipment and Lands.

• Locked thread