Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

a huge swath of people toxxing for bernie and having to give up :10bux: yet again

somebody lit bernie's office in vermont on fire today. my money is on a goon who was reminded of this

(it wasn't me, i have an alibi)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spergin Morlock posted:

I think Obama and Jay Z like to kiss each other on the lips while groping each others asses

Let's hear it for new york!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

I think Obama and Jay Z like to kiss each other on the lips while groping each others asses

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

drat i thought it was common who kissed obama on the lips

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Michelle going down on Beyonce during the freakoff

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

the moment Jindal walked up to the mic was loving hilarious because it was obvious to anyone watching that he'd just topped out as governor in LA

"Volcano monitoring"

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

The Oldest Man posted:

"Volcano monitoring"

To be fair, no one representing the congressional district headquartered about halfway between New Orleans and Biloxi from 2005-2008 should be expected to have any reason to understand the benefits of disaster preparedness.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What was the shrimp treadmill thing about? I assume it was something to determine their overall health which you know might be pretty pertinent for louisiana in particular

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

What was the shrimp treadmill thing about? I assume it was something to determine their overall health which you know might be pretty pertinent for louisiana in particular

it was one part of a ~$650k grant post-deepwater horizon oil spill where they studied various ways to measure the health of something like 12 economically important seafood species from the gulf. the two shrimp treadmills cost $1000 to build and wound up being very good at measuring the overall health of shrimp, so they could in the future measure the health of shrimp in various areas by taking a bunch of random samples

040624_6
Apr 7, 2024

fermun posted:

the two shrimp treadmills

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

fermun posted:

it was one part of a ~$650k grant post-deepwater horizon oil spill where they studied various ways to measure the health of something like 12 economically important seafood species from the gulf. the two shrimp treadmills cost $1000 to build and wound up being very good at measuring the overall health of shrimp, so they could in the future measure the health of shrimp in various areas by taking a bunch of random samples

lol

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

Melania’s body double

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Which one? There were like five of them.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

One body double deeply cares about everything. The other doesn't even care. Do you?

040724_4
Apr 8, 2024

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hillary Clinton Grouplove

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://berniesanders.com/anti-endorsements

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Putin stealing Robert Kraft's super bowl ring

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Lib media trying to convince everyone RBG was swole.

RBG's trainer doing push-ups next to her casket

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

cohsae posted:

lol thanks for reminding me of that poo poo, that was so weird

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cohsae posted:

I wonder how old she was when she took her last load

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cohsae posted:

lib media trying to convince everyone RBG was amazing and inspirational somehow when she was just a regular loving judge

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it is happening again

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1777463088108773832

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

In a 7-2 decision...

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

Jfc why would you post this

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
the guy that saw videos on youtube about how a powder-actuated nail gun could break bullet proof glass and didn't bother to get a powder-actuated one so took his normal nail gun and went to an fbi building intending to kill a bunch of cops and the nail didn't even chip the bullet proof glass

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

even if she retired tomorrow dems are too spineless to push through a nomination by end of term

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Zerg Mans posted:

:thanks:

lmfao. I can't wait to see what barely literate bible college alum we get next in a show of bipartisanship

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Milo and POTUS posted:

lmfao. I can't wait to see what barely literate bible college alum we get next in a show of bipartisanship
the next justice will be pink, moist, covered in wispy vellus hairs, and have a slug foot instead of legs

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Didn't Ted Cruz accidentally whack his wife in the face while holding hands with Carly Fiorina? Or am I misremembering?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

sullat posted:

Didn't Ted Cruz accidentally whack his wife in the face while holding hands with Carly Fiorina? Or am I misremembering?

there was nothing accidental about it. he elbowed the poo poo out of her with 0 remorse

i think he was leaning in to hug someone that wasn't carly though

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
There was this, which was great

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Honey I know he basically called you ugly but yes I am still going to bend the knee. I'm doing it for us!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ted cruz is pretty funny himself even if it's like laughing at a disaster movie. Honestly the republicans are just plain funnier than democrats

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Hell yeah I'd kill baby Hitler

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Spergin Morlock posted:

lib media trying to convince everyone RBG was amazing and inspirational somehow when she was just a regular loving judge

RBG being legitimately more racist than Brett Kavanaugh

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

MikeCrotch posted:

Yeah he said normal judge

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

MikeCrotch posted:

#BetrayedByKavanaugh trending for a while once he got confirmed
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-defunding-case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

Zerg Mans posted:

where’s that awful meme about how the sound of thunder is actually just Chadwick Boseman blowing out RBG’s back walls in heaven or whatever. I can’t find it but there’s this