Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

I like how Michael Moore tried to tie the Kosovo bombing to distracting Americans from Columbine.

no it was dumber than that.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

her love language.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
If bombing a country got her going I shudder to think what bombing Libya hard enough to create open air slave markets did for her.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

god what loving freaks lol

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

got you some daisy cutters!

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Oh it was BRUCE Cockburn that wanted rocket launcher to destroy American helicopters.

So unreal that this was on MTV in the late 80’s. I’m still mystified why people my age are statically Republicans even though everyone I still talk to is NOT (l yeah I get it I don’t talk to genociders, much):

https://youtu.be/O9HFjErMMlA?si=ytXZ9_NOOPnMBSFz

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
It's funny to remember that she ran for president with absolutely no understanding that 60% of the population more or less correctly views her as personally responsible for the all the worst things the last two democrat administrations had done.

And of course with zero of Bill or Obama's charisma

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Pitch posted:

It's funny to remember that she ran for president with absolutely no understanding that 60% of the population more or less correctly views her as personally responsible for the all the worst things the last two democrat administrations had done.

And of course with zero of Bill or Obama's charisma

Sure but the other 40% viewed her as personally responsible for the all the worst things the last two democrat administrations had done and were OK with that.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The potemkin village barbershop for Warren.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

pentyne posted:

The potemkin village barbershop for Warren.

Much like corn pop, this turned out to be somehow real

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
my favorite part of the barbershop is that every month in cspam there is one thread having an argument about whether the barber shop was real because it is absolutely impossible that the barber shop was real but there is a great deal of evidence that the barber shop was real and these two facts cannot be rectified

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Remulak posted:

Oh it was BRUCE Cockburn that wanted rocket launcher to destroy American helicopters.

So unreal that this was on MTV in the late 80’s. I’m still mystified why people my age are statically Republicans even though everyone I still talk to is NOT (l yeah I get it I don’t talk to genociders, much):

https://youtu.be/O9HFjErMMlA?si=ytXZ9_NOOPnMBSFz

I remember when the current president, a democrat, was doing a genocide, and it wasn't even the worst ongoing war by deaths, in just that region. I remember when he was vice president in an administration that might have somehow been worse.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

30.5 Days posted:

my favorite part of the barbershop is that every month in cspam there is one thread having an argument about whether the barber shop was real because it is absolutely impossible that the barber shop was real but there is a great deal of evidence that the barber shop was real and these two facts cannot be rectified

It was a barber shop with carpeted floors

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mr. Lobe posted:

And a blu-ray box nailed to the wall!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

one of the pictures did show that there was some kind of vinyl mat or something to make sweeping easier

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Lobe posted:

also zero visible barber tools/products, including in the barber's hand

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

I think you mean reconciled?
:goonsay:

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

the guy responsible for the barbershop photos is the same guy who barely escaped with his soul after hiring an airbnb with furnishings crafted by beelzebub himself

there's a whole loving extended universe to it

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Maybe its a front, to hide/launder an off-the-books income stream?

I mean ideally a front would y'know, not look immediately fake, and also be a business with believable, sizable, cash transactions, but a Dem operative being incompetent at everything, including crimes, is extremely believable.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

30.5 Days posted:

it's called dialectics

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

honestly the hanging dvd covers on the wall thing is so loving weird that it has to be real. no one would do that to like "fake" having a business because no one has ever EVER gone in a business and seen that before. you wouldn't recall that and be like "oh here's something that will make it look more like a real business, let's thumbtack the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME dvd slip cover to the wall"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I only just noticed the giant poster for 2015's "Pan".

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the elizabeth warren barbershop has to be fake because it being real is far too deranged. that's how i've set it up in my head and that's how it will stay

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the milk machine posted:

the elizabeth warren barbershop has to be fake because it being real is far too deranged. that's how i've set it up in my head and that's how it will stay

you must accept that it is real and that Louis from Left 4 Dead was somehow able to escape his video game and become a barber irl

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
(Risperdal) pills here!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

In Training posted:

it's called dialectics

It was written by l ron hubbard

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

It was written by l ron hubbard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJsKwcebyWE

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Animal-Mother posted:

(Risperdal) pills here!

NO, ELIZABETH WARREN DID NOT HIRE A WITCHER TO DISPATCH A BOTCHLING

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Racist tchotchkes collector who is still mad at Warren for not mounting a full throated defense of the racist tchotchkes collecting hobby

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Lyndon Johnson had the temperature of the White House water heater cranked up to dangerous levels and then had them turn the water pressure in the showers as high as it could possibly go

he apparently once demonstrated said firehose-shower to guests by climbing into it fully-clothed and turning it on and getting full-on blasted by it

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Mister Bates posted:

Lyndon Johnson had the temperature of the White House water heater cranked up to dangerous levels and then had them turn the water pressure in the showers as high as it could possibly go

he apparently once demonstrated said firehose-shower to guests by climbing into it fully-clothed and turning it on and getting full-on blasted by it

he was just preparing for what he expected the afterlife to be

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEY!

BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEY!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WampaLord posted:

BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEY!

BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEY!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1190377701946875906?lang=en

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
she killed that dog with her own hand. they'll deny it straight faced but it is true.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that dog has been dead since march 5 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Mister Bates posted:

Finally a politician I can relate to on a personal level.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

what the hell was this supposed to advertise or promote? an inflatable dog with pennies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bedpan posted:

what the hell was this supposed to advertise or promote? an inflatable dog with pennies?

iirc the warren campaign knew that everyone thinks liz warren is a gormless liberal nerd robot, so their strategy to humanize her was to say "she has a dog! she definitely doesn't have sex with it!"