Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jose posted:

Bobby Jindal having his official portrait make his skin lighter

lol this and his voice coaching

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

TheDon01 posted:

That time Sarah Palin gave an interview at a turkey farm with some dude just slaughtering birds right behind her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ybEbrQeOA

This gets watched every Thanksgiving in my household.

beautiful

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm an old so my mind is filled with useless politcal-family trivia:

* kitty dukakis drank rubbing alcohol to get drunk when mike was running for president

* tricia nixon went to college with grace slick, and when tricia had a college reunion at the white house grace asked abbie hoffman to be her date and they planned to spike the punchbowl with lsd

(speaking of abbie, he once testified before congress after plastic surgery and under a pseudonym while he was a federal fugitive)

* jfk jr. once rented a video titled "bodacious tatas"

* his cousins, in spite of various crimes they've committed whilst under the influence of drugs + alcohol, now front anti-weed groups

* betty ford found a cancerous lump through self-examination which in turn led to vice lady happy rockefeller finding a cancerous lump through self-examination

* nancy reagan insisted that ronnie run any major initiatives thru the family astrologer before announcing them

politics is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jeb! Repetition posted:

This is actually heartbreaking to me and not funny, but near the end of Jeb's campaign when he stopped wearing his glasses. Behind the scenes stuff showed his staff had been trying to get him to take them off for a year, but he always refused. They were the one way he'd always stay true to himself, the one thing he'd never compromise on, the one piece of dignity he'd have even if he lost. But then he gave in. This one desperate, last-ditch thing when his campaign was basically already over. It was nothing but a sign of how badly he'd been defeated.

Kinda reminds me of Newt Gingrich giving up his environmentalism in 2012.

lol