Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mike Gravel throwing a rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
posting rob ford is cheating

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

WINNINGHARD posted:

lyin' ted's basketball ring

lyin' ted's dad shot kennedy

lyin' ted looks like a fish monster

lyin' teds daughters being visibly disgusted when he tried to kiss them

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
the time arnold schwarzenegger stole darrell issa's gubernatorial in CA after issa paid millions to get the recall rolling

here he is crying on camera about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VW0v7wwfkQ&t=88s

also just lmao at every aspect of the recall

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

dippin dots are not the ice cream of the future

:wrong:

i'm now lolling about the demonic sheep carly fiorina ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_Ejfc5hW8

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
David Cameron hosed A Dead Pig

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Sailor

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Every so often I remember that in 1843 a cannon exploded on board a warship where basically the entire Washington establishment was having a pleasure cruise. Among the dead were the Secretary of State and Secretary of the Navy. What I did not know until now was that the Secretary of the Navy's daughter was also on board, leading to the following:

Julia Gardiner, who was below deck on the Princeton when her father David died in the Peacemaker explosion, became First Lady of the United States four months later. She had declined President Tyler's marriage proposal a year earlier, and sometime in 1843 they agreed they would marry but set no date. The President had lost his first wife in September 1842, and at the time of the explosion he was almost 54. Julia was not yet 24. She later explained that her father's death changed her feelings for the President: "After I lost my father I felt differently toward the President. He seemed to fill the place and to be more agreeable in every way than any younger man ever was or could be."[23]

Those poor sailors

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

just remembered sailor

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Just thinking about the day Sam nunberg did 6 tv interviews in a row while visibly intoxicated

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah p much from what i've seen, except for nichael's angelic baby face

You mean the third tsarnayev brother?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

zegermans posted:

Sarah Palin doing an interview after pardoning at turkey and the turkey farmer is just shoving all the turkeys head-first into the skull crusher machine behind her

lol yeah it's amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HEFmFOlSaQ

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
For no reason I'm thinking about the time trump got a colonoscopy and didn't tell anyone or sign over authority to pence so for a few hours there was no president

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Stunning Honky posted:

i think harris' saving grace was that she didn't lob a loving Swingline at someone

The bigger part of it is that she let the cop who killed George Floyd slide on previous use of force complaints, like she was indirectly responsible for his death. The stapler incident wouldn't phase the libs at all because that's how they also treat people subordinate to them and how dare you be so sexist against a woman who's only doing things that men get away with all the time.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Remember when it was revealed that Mitt Romney had a secret Twitter handle where he could let down his hair and cut loose and have fun without worrying about political blowback

And then the content of that account was the most pedestrian whitebread poo poo ever

He got the name from his time as a Mormon missionary in France during Vietnam, which is also hilarious

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Oh and theres no way Biden wasnt going with Kamala. He owes his candidacy to the southern dems, no way a white midwestern lady gets the vp slot. 2016 is probably the last time you'll see a two white people ticket for the dems.

Ah but you forget: the DNC is full of morons and Biden has pudding brain, not to mention that they have active contempt for their voters

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

my bony fealty posted:

I thought it was more to juice up the popular vote margins because they were so sure they'd win

yeah she wanted to goose the margins, which is why she spent so much in otherwise gop states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Shogi posted:

wait was the quote about the ethereal bisexual etc real lol, I thought that was photoshopped for some reason

Straight from his book lol