Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

remember when the borg lady with big boobs made barack obama president

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

There was that thread calling the governor of Alaska a milf a year before John McCain brought her into the spotlight

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Anyone remembers Jean Chrétien? Fucker's still alive.

I like him a lot more than Justin

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Please source your quotes.

Just lmao if you haven't memorized the tale of the laughable xhosa girl

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The thread about the governor of Alaska being a milf way before anyone had head of Sarah palin

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

John Edwards' campaign paid $1250 to have his stylist fly from Beverley Hills to Atlanta and cut his hair

Honestly that's not that bad of a waste of money considering how important looks are in politics

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Regular Nintendo posted:

it's extremely funny actually

its more heartwarming than funny i think

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

A Saudi royal kidnapped the Lebanese prime minister and forced him to publicly resign to discredit Iran. This backfired and his support in Lebanon is stronger than ever, also Hezbollah is stronger

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Retromancer posted:

Trump was too dumb to be swayed by the bullshit Washington Neocon/liberal groupthink of "don't negotiate with our enemies because that legitimizes them!" And he's going to end up having a greater positive impact on international politics than Obama.

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trump.

Accelerationism is real and strong

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

hermain cain quoting donna summer as a poet and a bunch of philistines thinking he was quoting pokemon

tfw you're so woke you become retarded cause you cant admit a minority has a flaw

the song was written for the pokemon movie and donna summer did the vocals

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Accelerationism is is real and strong and my friend

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that newsweek writer got dogpiled on twitter and lost his mind

Set up a bunch of bots asking him "What does the rapist Dennis Hastert think about this?" after every tweet

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gore was part of an administration that starved half a million Iraqi children to death and bragged about it on tv,he probably would have invaded had he got the chance

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Such a powerful stance

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

sleep with the vicious posted:

when people had mental breakdowns on election day over hillary clinton losing an election

when donald trump helped beat umaga at wrestlemania

When that spineless coward wouldn't even do a concession speech until the next day

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Solkanar512 posted:

lol, they both have the same rear end.

Both bodies in the right are copy pasted, and then the clothes and hair were added over top

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

zegermans posted:

his work got banned from the politoon thread after he had an arc advocating for corrective rape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbbNj0ZpA4

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

A goon classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

oh, i had to explain to my wife what pizzagate is and what jeffry epstein and acosta got up to back in the day lol. that was a fun 10 minutes i got to spend yesterday telling my very normal lib wife about a chud with a gun being on the right page but way off the mark
Rich people are sick degenerates shouldn’t take that long to explain