Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

That part isn't very surprising.

Didn't something funky happen with bloomberg's daughter and the nypd

Yeah during the protests the NYPD basically took her hostage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

dr_rat posted:

Or the bear just thinks you look like a real rear end in a top hat who just needs to get got.

Yeah there was a really messed up story about a guy who moved with his wife & infant kid to a remote part of Canada. He was out wandering around and saw a grizzly bear family hanging out so he killed the mother & the cub. The next day he went out searching for the father bear and when he got home he found out that the father bear had come over and killed his wife & kid. So he went out with his gun the next day and killed the father bear and then gave up the wilderness life and returned to civilization. I suppose it's possible there were actually no bears at all he ran into and that was just his excuse, but who knows? Only the crazy mountain dude.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

hadji murad posted:

most American animal one would be one that can’t stop eating until it dies

The ortolan I guess then.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

shackleford posted:

my hazy recollection from reading the book and watching the movie as a child 30 years ago is that the dinosaurs are the bad guys and the humans are the good guys, except for newman who is clearly also a bad guy

Boy you really missed the message, even my kid who just watched it realized that the dinosaurs are the good guys and the humans are the snacks.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Didn't Ted Cruz accidentally whack his wife in the face while holding hands with Carly Fiorina? Or am I misremembering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Pitch posted:

It's funny to remember that she ran for president with absolutely no understanding that 60% of the population more or less correctly views her as personally responsible for the all the worst things the last two democrat administrations had done.

And of course with zero of Bill or Obama's charisma

Sure but the other 40% viewed her as personally responsible for the all the worst things the last two democrat administrations had done and were OK with that.