Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The Australian politician who sent a picture of his flaccid penis flopped into a glass of red wine to a woman he was having an affair with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

You never had red wine and cheese?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The boaters for Trump almost drowning each other in a lake because they were all hooning around like complete morons.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Former President Barack Obama weighed in on President Donald Trump's improved support in the 2020 election among Black male voters.

In an interview with The Atlantic, Obama said Trump's image in rap music explains some of the appeal.

"I have to remind myself that if you listen to rap music, it's all about the bling, the women, the money," Obama said.

"A lot of rap videos are using the same measures of what it means to be successful as Donald Trump is. Everything is gold-plated. That insinuates itself and seeps into the culture."

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

One of the all-time incredible AusPol sexting scandals.

Exhibit A - Peter Dowling

Sent his mistress a photo of his flaccid penis flopped into a glass of red wine.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Wasn’t he also a pedo?

An interesting twist on the ol' ironic nickname

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Is she talking about the work crew that used to do her gardens?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Can't see/hear mention of Varoufakis without bringing up that his wife was probably the inspiration for Jarvis Cocker to write Common People

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I heard it was actually the Chicago nude cut barber

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Good morning... Sunday morning...

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Fortaleza posted:

Neighbor across the street from me did the cheer for healthcare workers thing every day for like 18 months

drat you got sucked off every day for 18 months?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Laterite posted:

it's the first thing I think of whenever I see his name

when you land after you jump it's the earth catching up with you lol

Unfortunately the first thing I think of when I see his name is that he thinks he can hypnotise people into cumming over the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Lib media trying to convince everyone RBG was swole.

RBG's trainer doing push-ups next to her casket