Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
hl mencken on warren g harding's speeches:

quote:

It reminds me of a string of wet sponges, it reminds me of tattered washing on the line; it reminds me of stale bean soup, of college yells, of dogs barking idiotically through endless nights. It is so bad that a kind of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm ... of pish, and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of tosh. It is rumble and bumble. It is balder and dash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

here's the deal: you're like me. and that's not a joke, pal.

e: very unfortunately just imagined biden instead of hopper in that one scene from blue velvet. you know the one.

nice obelisk idiot has issued a correction as of 14:21 on Feb 8, 2024

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

yaasifying the pod people pizza parlor

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

mooch blew up his entire career and marriage because he was absolutely convinced that trump would be his new dad.
that statement holds true for a huge cohort of american men

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

ALFbrot posted:

Jemele Hill AND Jemele Hill??
Chris Chris
Chris Del Chris

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Milo and POTUS posted:

lmfao. I can't wait to see what barely literate bible college alum we get next in a show of bipartisanship
the next justice will be pink, moist, covered in wispy vellus hairs, and have a slug foot instead of legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

it seems really smart for a centrist publication to print that employing a gay person is going woke, given the general reception of the term