Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Sniff the throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Deep cut

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LastInLine posted:

I had no idea there was a photo.

COMPLETE EXONERATION

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

The days when an american could tell someone not to drink the water in Mexico without irony.

Flint/Stone's revenge

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Carly falling was not funny, but it seeming like Ted didn't give a poo poo was very lol

Something funny: don’t have Baldwin play Trump straight. Just stuff the largest rear end you can find into a suit and a wig. Jokes about cruelty will never hit home, just make fun of the man for being obese. Go straight Harkonnen on him.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Fat boys hate being fat and ain’t nothing doing. Decorum is gone and done. Voting for whoever says Lard rear end Trump as often as possible.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Fat boys out there: apologies.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Do you think John Edwards or Blago looked at themselves in the mirror longer

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

I am incredibly ambivalent about this

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Brian Boyko lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634476&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Me get cash money, I laser you eyeball

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
#RomneyDeathRally

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol everyone in America still has to take off their shoes to get on a plane

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Two Bush brothers, one the actual President, stepped into an issue where a man where a man wanted his wife who hadbeen a vegetable for a decade plus to be allowed to die

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
There was a governor of Idaho named Butch Otter and if that's not a fursona idkw

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That faceless birdsnest lady that almost made John McCain poo poo his pants when she started going off on Obama for being an Ay-rab and the complete lack of response on the right that they'd created roving racist Shoggoths and actually the last 30 years of conservative politics have literally been At The Mountains Of Madness lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Which makes sense because Lovecraft was actually a gigantic racist

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Spergin Morlock posted:

butch otter is an oxymoron

Hey gently caress your spectrum poo poo my dude I'm built like a twink and have added enough hair and fat to not yet be a bear. If only I were gay I reckon.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Look let me think there's a community that fetishizes my dumpy hirsute figure

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
A former member of SNL resigned from the Senate after he pretended to grab boobs

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Soon to be AG Ashcroft lost an election to a dead man

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol said AG draped a robe over a statue's titty

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Once everything was so boring that the House investigated baseball

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Mike Pence loves Garfield, which is the Penceiest poo poo ever

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Sinead O'Connor got wrecked for being absolutely right like 30 years ago

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Gary Hart was all "ffs I'm not an adulterer follow me and see" for free press and whoopsy doodle

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Richard Nixon wandering the hall with all the busts in it drunkenly talking to them

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Larry Craig getting busted because he finally tried to gently caress a cop in a bathroom

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"Joseph built the pyramids to store grain"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Al Gore angrily making out with his NWA hating wife

Congressional hearings and action on rap lyrics actually lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Glenn Beck being popular

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

exmarx posted:

darwin's theory of natural selection was partly influenced by malthus's opposition to the poor laws

Hey man I'm trying to remember MAD magazine making fun of GHWB for like 6 months losing his lunch in Japan what is this

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
An actual campaign ad where the candidate had to say "I'm not a witch"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
If it makes anyone feel better I lost a bet in 2006 wrt Joe Lieberman and wound up getting a navel piercing as what I have established as a fat hairy dude so the reason this is all hilarious is because I always thought "that will never happen" but it did it does and it will I just don't make bets anymore

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Hillary Clinton going all in on video games making children violent and then becoming SoS for a dude who bombed a citizen and his teenage kid

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Clarence Thomas is the weirder but less aggressive sexual assaulter on the nine member Supreme Court

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Alan Colmes in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

30.5 Days posted:

So does Lin Manuel Miranda.

That dude also hangs out with the McElroys and got stuffed in a trash can by Immortal Technique so I believe it