Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
#* the situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
LF was really bad, especially near the end. Impzone is pretty good, until they closed the board game thread.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

helldump made decent people into evil bullies, perhaps the nadir of SA
I pretty much agree.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

helldump was poo poo because the moment they ran out of pedophiles and potential rapists (72 hours into helldump being created) they just started doxxing random teens for wearing hats or whatever

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Maya Fey posted:

helldump was poo poo because the moment they ran out of pedophiles and potential rapists (72 hours into helldump being created) they just started doxxing random teens for wearing hats or whatever

this is where Mao went wrong too

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

YeahTubaMike posted:

helldump > all the other ones

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Maya Fey posted:

That's not what happened, the search broke. Without search it was far harder to find genuinely terrible people. They weren't all ran out, they were just able to remain hidden.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
Helldump and LF were loving excellent, and it's hilarious that people still sweat enough about them to carry posting grudges

Like, you can smell the piss-stank fear-sweat in some of the posting going on ITT

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I thought this was "FYAD-ites" like FYAD posters ranked. Would they be FYADers? FYADian?

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
what is the most hated fyad-lite of them all if decided by a fair goon vote?

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Fututor Magnus posted:

Probably PHIZ because no one cares about it?

and I miss paranormal/conspiracy. its gimmick got old but that first few days was great

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Beekeeping and You posted:

and I miss paranormal/conspiracy. its gimmick got old but that first few days was great

I do. Then I went on an old X files binge, it was good while it lasted.

I miss helldump.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Fututor Magnus posted:

YCS and it's not even a contest

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
ive looked in yospost before but i dont really know about ycs or imp show

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
QCS is the best and the worst fyad lite

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
ok Im drunk as poo poo so I'm not gonna gently caress around: I like Imp Zone the most cause it makes me laugh in ways that I didn't expect rather than just executing jokes very well. That might not make any sense but I dont give a poo poo, gently caress you, gently caress everyone.Let's roll bitches

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
goon.jpg was pretty good, in helldump

pancake goon

leering theater club goon

goon in the rain

socks'n'sandals+fedora+unbuttoned shirt exposing his navel goon

pipe smoking neckbeard goon

sitting in a folding chair 3 feet from a podium with his hand shoved down his pants goon

lost

like tears

in grease

fat naked and alone in an empty room goon

4 goons playing twister with skidmark on the fattest goons massive underpants

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Keyboard goop

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
Always been partial to the coupons offsite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
Also can a mod weigh in (heheh) on why the origional BYOB was closed years ago?

• Locked thread