Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Man I have missed these guys. Still remember when my ex-best friend (RIP) looked at the album artwork for High Violet and said "they should have called it You Might Be In This Band".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I always like Alligator just as much as Boxer, and High Violet about as well. I haven't listened to Trouble Will Find Me in a while.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"Day I Die" reminds me of U2, when U2 was good. I love it, despite (because?) it sounds like they're singing about my relationship(s)

Also on Alligator talk, "Abel" is one of their top 3 songs.

precision fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 30, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CJacobs posted:

How these people manage to do soul-crushing somberness so well, I'll never know

Same way most musicians do it - years of drug addictions and failed relationships! See also: Spiritualized (greatest band of all time).

• Locked thread