Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
This looks really interesting! CoD was a bit before my time, but I like seeing how older games played and how things have changed over the years.

You did a pretty good job of having your voice cut through the game's sounds, but I think you should quiet the game a little bit more. The gun shots are really loud and make it hard to pay attention to what you're saying.

I'm looking forward to the next episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
This game is so chaotic compared to what I'm used to. So spawns are entirely based on where the rest of your team is? Does anyone ever abuse that to grief their team? (Like in Ep. 2 when one guy on your team was hiding in the house away from the fight, so you respawned there.)

What was the competitive scene like for CoD? Do you have recordings of any of those matches?

On the more technical side, I think these last two episodes are much better in terms of sound. :) And your commentary was good, too.

• Locked thread