Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Hotline Miami is one of my favorite games of all time but I couldn't even finish the sequel. The devs clearly had no idea what made the original great and made a complete mess with only superficial resemblance to HM.

Yeah I can't believe it's made by the same people . Shame the gameplay is so hosed because there are some really cool setpieces and the music is cool as ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Parasite Eve. The 2nd one was fine but it was way closer to just being an RE1 clone than the weird hybrid JRPG systems that was in 1 and made it way cooler to experiment with all the weapons and spells and customization tools

did you ever play the PSP one? insert The Yikes Guy here.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

oh poo poo speaking of PSP Patapon 3 was a tragedy . #2 got a little grinder than the first game but also made a lot of improvements, 3 just ruined everything with a focus on co-op and getting rid of most of the unit management to just focus on a player hero unit .

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

Games that give you mental illness

100% complete and everything is upgraded, 53 times completed insanly,deadly,hardly,normaly,easily

:worship: you wild lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Control Volume posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYWtSi8JqjI

The art music and sound effects are driving me insane. Why would they do this?

ahhh someone doesn't appreciate the timeless art style of Clayfighter 63 1/2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yestermoment posted:

I played KH1 and loved it (was late to the party there) and rented KH2 immediately once I beat the first one. I found the combat and story obscenely boring and couldn't be bothered to even play it the full week for the rental.

drat i haven't played since it came out but i remember the intro areas being excruciatingly long and other than that the combat being way more fun. also the gummi ship sections being vastly improved. maybe i'm off tho because i'm going by some like 15 year old memories here

• Locked thread