Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

LordNagash posted:

The bit with Pearl and the vase is really the one part where I can just picture the localisation team tearing their hair out and finally giving up.

The original urn apparently had a fairly complicated kanji on it, so it makes perfect sense that Pearl gets it wrong when she puts it back together. It makes no sense in English that she messes up 'Ami' with 'I am', but I don't really see any way they could have got around it.

Yeah, they probably should have localized it as her trying to put it back together too fast and messing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

YggiDee posted:

Honestly the biggest mystery of the whole case isn't whodunit or howdunit or whydunit, it's 'Who the gently caress would have a child with Manfred Von Karma. Where is she.'

Adoption. Or he created orphans and then "adopted" them outside the legal system.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

Lechtansi posted:

I'm not that good with the name puns, so even the obvious ones fly over my head (except for SOJ). Whats the pun with Morgan Fey?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay is my assumption?