Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Antognelli came out and pretty much said "give the kids time"

Probably gonna be a rough start.

I'm gonna loving murder you :cawg:

ANTOGNONI

You are literally blaspheming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

canepazzo posted:

I'm gonna loving murder you :cawg:

ANTOGNONI

You are literally blaspheming!

Murder my phone. It's a double edged sword. It helps but it also is like "why would I say 'I'm gonna duck you so hard?'"

Also Simeone is a done deal

Edit: I was thinking of Antonelli still. And confused his name.

It's been a crazy few days, I'm not all here.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I love you all the same :D

Fifteen years later, we are doing a remake:

Pezzella is about to be closed tomorrow too, should be interesting team after all. Not for the first 5 spots, no way, but definitely in the running for the last UEL spot.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I think I like figliorentina. 18 players under 25

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Niang to Spartak for 18 mil :getin:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Niang to Spartak for 18 mil :getin:

:stare:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Well, he cancelled the medical. Would've been highway robbery. drat.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Well, he cancelled the medical. Would've been highway robbery. drat.

Too bad, I'm sure he'd love in in Moscow.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

Too bad, I'm sure he'd love in in Moscow.

Lol, fair.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
seeing clips of Bonucci in a Milan kit for the first time got me all "there are still 4 really good CBs, Juve have nothing to worry ab..." :suicide101:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Kalinic refused to train yesterday and today, bringing a doctor's note where he's excused for 5 days due to stress caused by the transfer market.

Everything in that sentence is true, everything in that sentence is also insane.

The reason behind this because Kalinic only wants Milan (who offer a loan with obligation to buy next year for 25m payable in 3 instalments; Fiorentina also has doubts on the guarantees for the payments) and Fiorentina wants to sell to Everton (who offers 29m all at once).

This summer has been really loving stupid with players throwing tantrums - Diego Costa, Dembele, Bernardeschi, Kalinic, Kondogbia and more I probably forgot. I feel like some kind of regulation is well overdue at this point.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Kalinic refused to train yesterday and today, bringing a doctor's note where he's excused for 5 days due to stress caused by the transfer market.

I wonder if I can do this when I get a bunch of LinkedIn recruiter emails :raise:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao this situation is absurd. What a baby.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Everything in that sentence is true, everything in that sentence is also insane.

The reason behind this because Kalinic only wants Milan (who offer a loan with obligation to buy next year for 25m payable in 3 instalments; Fiorentina also has doubts on the guarantees for the payments) and Fiorentina wants to sell to Everton (who offers 29m all at once).

This summer has been really loving stupid with players throwing tantrums - Diego Costa, Dembele, Bernardeschi, Kalinic, Kondogbia and more I probably forgot. I feel like some kind of regulation is well overdue at this point.

Yeah, the whole medical certificate thing really makes me not like him. It's what convinced me to stop trying too hold onto Bernadeschi because he pulled the same goddamn bullshit.

There needs to be repercussions for players who refuse to play.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Soulex posted:

There needs to be repercussions for players who refuse to play.

make 'em play for Fiorentina lol

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Uh, the best team in the world?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

:bustem:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

:poolgirl:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I mean sure, I get it. No other profession (bar military) would force a relocation on you. "Hey call from corporate called and we actually are gonna trade you to Apple in China. You're gonna get paid a lot but you're moving there, staying here and we will treat you worse OR go to Newcastle and do the same job but you probably don't know the language."

However, you are a professional footballer. You signed a contract to play, and just because "I don't want to" isn't a valid excuse. I don't WANT to loving work, but I have to. That's like calling in sick and we all know you're faking.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Matuidi to Juve is done

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Think he'll play tomorrow? I'm psyched that the season is finally loving starting, feels like an eternity.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo.

So we got Simeone and Pezzella. Interestingly, jersey numbers have been amended; Simeone takes the 9, Kalinic is moved to 99.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Aug 18, 2017

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Palacio to Bologna is done. That's good, he probably still is good enough to make a difference.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

So we got Simeone and Pezzella. Interestingly, jersey numbers have been amended; Simeone takes the 9, Kalinic is moved to 99.

Kalinic's stock is going to be in the toilet if he doesn't play this season. If he can't agree to something soon then his career is going to take a nose dive.

Borriello and Cagliari are having a similar argument about god knows what; he's out of the Juve match tomorrow.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Kalinic's stock is going to be in the toilet if he doesn't play this season. If he can't agree to something soon then his career is going to take a nose dive.

I feel like Fiorentina has the stronger position here: we're way in the black, transfer wise, we have our starting striker (and Babacar also), and Kalinic has the world cup to think about.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Holy poo poo.

Good. gently caress him. Primavera bound!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

I feel like Fiorentina has the stronger position here: we're way in the black, transfer wise, we have our starting striker (and Babacar also), and Kalinic has the world cup to think about.

Agreed.

Babacar or Simeone for the first game start? Simeone for me, Babacar impact but I'd keep him available incase we need him on the wings too for whatever reason (Chiesa is suspended).

Gigi Galli posted:

Borriello and Cagliari are having a similar argument about god knows what; he's out of the Juve match tomorrow.

His stock is already inflated when China put in a bid. He's not nearly consistent enough to be worth 30 mil.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Think he'll play tomorrow? I'm psyched that the season is finally loving starting, feels like an eternity.

He's in the squad but probably not

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm also mad that Tomovic might be our strongest right back.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Di Marzio saying that Kalinic is done, loan with obligation to buy. I hope he doesn't make Andre Silva give up the #9 like Bonucci did to Kessie.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I'm so glad the season is finally loving starting.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

And now he's gone
https://twitter.com/spalferrara/status/898898492940107777
E: this is his 9th club in the last 7 years :eyepop:

trem_two fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Aug 19, 2017

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/898922369544327168
No real surprises, but I'm really glad Rugani is starting

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/898922369544327168
No real surprises, but I'm really glad Rugani is starting

No Berna OR Costa, but I don't think either of those are very surprising.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Welcome back serie A and always Juve Merda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQqjkCp6_A

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Welcome back serie A and always Juve Merda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQqjkCp6_A

have you considered
https://twitter.com/bianconeribra/status/898934849670533121/video/1

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
that sponsor logo on Juve's shirt today is really bad

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I'm calling the police on this blatant child abuse.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

The good foot is back friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Big Mario status: still awesome.

• Locked thread