Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This game is really fun. It's a mix between DayZ and Minecraft and it;s loving epic. You can find the official imp zone by searchign the browser for ImpZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hmm.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Don't even try and talk poo poo on this game I can see it in your library

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

those are seriously the 2 best games of all time op, sounds like this is right up my alley

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

giving this a try later with AB, i have absoluely no idea what this game is or what it looks like but i trust bear's taste

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

Don't even try and talk poo poo on this game I can see it in your library

It IS pretty cool but it kept getting broken by patches. Anyway I'm generally tires of survival type games but this one is kind of cool because the terrain can collapse if not supported, which adds a lot of strategy that doesn't exist in like, Minecraft

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played this when it was early access and made a place called castle Obama where I pretended to be president and people would get mad at me

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

frank.club posted:

I played this when it was early access and made a place called castle Obama where I pretended to be president and people would get mad at me

join us

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Me and Bob are playing now btw

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm streaming on steam.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh rn?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game is full of all kinds of retarded weird poo poo, the early game consist of you staring at the floor punching grass and picking up rocks and turds to craft basic tools. theres a lot of jankiness and complicated stats, id have trouble recommending this to anyone especially when there are 3 billion games selling the same You Are in the Hunger Games with Other Players and Theres Also Zombies + Minecraft Building idea.

despite all this the game has this bizarre charm, it takes risks that a lot of these games normally don't. there are some neat ideas in there between the oddities like a meter for how Wet you are, and tbh i had a blast playing with AB for a good while and i'm looking forward to more (tho playing anything with friends drunk off my rear end would be really fun). i guess if Deeper Scary Minecraft for Adulting Sirs screams 'win' to you i'd pick it up, but i also have no idea if the competition is better because i dont play these kind of games

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This server will be up for a month so if you want to gently caress around in that time, let's play this game lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

This server will be up for a month so if you want to gently caress around in that time, let's play this game lol

im p much only free on weekends late at night lol ill be down to play this on saturday

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Is this the kind of survival game where there's a persistent world on each server.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah actually they will posted:

Is this the kind of survival game where there's a persistent world on each server.

it can either be a persistent map or randomly generated

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

yeah actually they will posted:

Yeah. It's really fun because you could run into an area where another player is has built or just been. It's got excellent exploring feels.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I really want this to be a thing for a bit so I'll buy 2 imps a copy of the game if they're interested

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
My paw is raised.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Me!!!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i'm a third string imp at best but I already got this game so I'll play it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Add me on steam, my name is the same there. I'm on mobile so I can't find a link. I'm the one with a surfing pikachu avi

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Steams new gifting system sucks. You can't even buy a 2 pack of games anymore haha

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i have no idea what this game looks like or anything else about it except for what has been said in this thread... Look forward into diving in tonight or whenever the imp sesh is going down

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Probably can fit one in tonight or tomorrow

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Searching for it but I can't find it under that name and the server list is kind of rear end. Got an IP instead? Or is it not a persistent one

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah hold on

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I bought this game a while ago only played like an hour and a half before losing track of it. I don't have much gaming time during the week but I'd be down if anyone's playing over the weekend.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Port/IP

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
tried to turn the settings up a little and the game took up 6 gigs of memory and then died. don't take this game lightly folks, it's a killer!!!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Shadows are the big one. Me and Bob found that out lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

alpha build releases ftmfw. the game looks like half life 2 with everything on super low/off for me

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Average Bear posted:

Shadows are the big one. Me and Bob found that out lol

Thanks, I was able to increase the textures a bit without completely loving my PC

This game is very brutal when you're playing solo. Losing max health and stamina every time you die makes it tough to come back from a mistake... I'll have to get drunk before I play next to increase my chances.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's much, much more fun with a group

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

It's much, much more fun with a group

you better be free saturday night bitch..this game, theres something so weird about it, it hooks me in.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I found some painkillers in the trash

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*discovers Filthy Bottled Water in a toilet*

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I only found some turds that I could throw to distract zombies. Lucky....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Game is 34% off at GamesPlanet

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/7-days-to-die-steam-key--3385-1?ref=itad

• Locked thread