Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This game is really fun. It's a mix between DayZ and Minecraft and it;s loving epic. You can find the official imp zone by searchign the browser for ImpZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Don't even try and talk poo poo on this game I can see it in your library

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

frank.club posted:

I played this when it was early access and made a place called castle Obama where I pretended to be president and people would get mad at me

join us

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Me and Bob are playing now btw

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm streaming on steam.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This server will be up for a month so if you want to gently caress around in that time, let's play this game lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

yeah actually they will posted:

Is this the kind of survival game where there's a persistent world on each server.

Yeah. It's really fun because you could run into an area where another player is has built or just been. It's got excellent exploring feels.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I really want this to be a thing for a bit so I'll buy 2 imps a copy of the game if they're interested

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Add me on steam, my name is the same there. I'm on mobile so I can't find a link. I'm the one with a surfing pikachu avi

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Steams new gifting system sucks. You can't even buy a 2 pack of games anymore haha

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Probably can fit one in tonight or tomorrow

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah hold on

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Port/IP

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Shadows are the big one. Me and Bob found that out lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's much, much more fun with a group

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Game is 34% off at GamesPlanet

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/7-days-to-die-steam-key--3385-1?ref=itad

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Anyone else interested in this game whilst've'd its cheap?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Anyone wanna play tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!! I'm on right now with some friends.

• Locked thread