Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

when i drank all the hot sauce and my tongue bulged out and went AROOOOGA, and my eyes came out and did a 1-4 stretch to express dynamic motion, and i ran to the sink and blowjobbed the faucet for like a hundred minutes, it was because i was tired of drinking wine, which is a boring drink for fools and idiots, and so my hand naturally went to the slim, drinkable neck of the hot sauce bottle instead. i kept drinking the hot sauce until id finished the whole bottle not because im a cartoon of a human whose purpose in this life is to experience exaggerated suffering, but because i know it's rude to expect someone else to drink/pour from a bottle with my splashback in it. i am considerate: i am a renaissance woman.

AROOOOGA

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
uhh are you telling me you dont drool all over yourself constantly? okay weirdo lol

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Okay, I understand your alarm about my dangling thumb and forefinger, but did you stop to consider that I was trying to saw off my fingers? I mean, what do I look like, somebody who doesn't understand proper circular saw safety? That's a really rude assumption... I gotta get back to removing my fingers, so please take your negativity somewhere else.

• Locked thread