Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

This is the result of a whim that started way back in...January or February? I always liked making pixel art, had done so once or twice for a few short-lived campaigns with some friends, and figured I might be able to make something of it.

So, I decided to do, at minimum, one new sprite a day. It felt really slow, but I figured that it would add up over time. Once I had enough, I'd see about putting a website together, put my work out there.

Well, I gave up on making the website myself, but I found an awesome dude willing to partner up, and here we are! It's really early days, traffic is still in the double digits for the most part, but goddamn am I proud of it!

Now I'm trying to figure out how the gently caress Twitter works and am promoting the gently caress out of it wherever I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Soul Reaver posted:

These look really cool, congratulations. The idea is neat too. Got any photos of physical printed out minis on a tabletop to share?

Not yet, but very soon! That'll be more Twitter Fodder.