Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I recently made this facsimile of a Youtube Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARSAtHSgNe4

hours upon hours of research into both actual necromancy and Youtube tutorials went into this video to ensure it was as accurate as possible. I also forced the main actor to watch some very bad Youtube videos to get the overly enthusiastic attitude and weird cadence down.

and I think it turned out pretty good for having zero budget and all the props and costumes being something I threw together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Organza Quiz posted:

I made a mouse!

I am never again making anything with such tiny little claws, drat that was fiddly.

That's a great little guy

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

That's a perfectly good Venom.

Full of character.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

During the holiday season I've been doing some Yuletide arts and crafts and I am putting the finishing touches on a sort of sculpture thing

This is Kino-Eye

The small wires I bought in an craft store. The big ones are an old audio cable that died on me.

The face is mostly paper with some fake teeth I bought of Ali express. The robotic eye is a broken Soviet camera lens I got on eBay.

The red light in the eye are discount store Chrismas lights stuffed in a toilet roll and glued in place.

I have no idea why I made this I just got an idea and executed it.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Made a short film recently as a proof of concept for a comedy monster of the week TV show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQu4jN05IH4
I think it turned out pretty good.