Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
My novel is getting a review in Locus, that's pretty sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Clipperton posted:

My novel is getting a review in Locus, that's pretty sweet

...and now it's a finalist for an Aurealis award! Wild.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Ccs posted:

What's it called?

Wellside, it's up for Best Fantasy Novel. It's just a small-press thing, so making it onto the list alongside books from major publishers was pretty cool :)

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Ccs posted:

Cool, I may pick up the kindle edition.

Sweet, thanks! You can get it from https://www.candlemarkandgleam.com/shop/wellside/ if you don't feel like giving your money to Jeff Bezos :v:

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Clipperton posted:

...and now it's a finalist for an Aurealis award! Wild.

...and my next book got a Publisher's Weekly review, which the first one didn't manage. Good review but not a started one, so it won't make any difference in sales, but still!