Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I don’t come here too much because I haven’t done any creative poo poo in a while, but finished this Im mostly proud of it I guess. I wanted to make a live action Invader Zim movie for years since I was a wee lad, and I finally did. We shot it too quick and left a lot of mistakes and poo poo I had to do whatever I could to fix it in post. But I like the middle section. Fun to shoot, fun to do. Maybe ya’ll dig it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNs3RfvksI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s definitely retarded for sure

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like to take pictures of toys, it's kind of my way to justify this dumb hobby. Give it some kind of creative purpose besides being put on a shelf.

I took this one today with a set and I'm pretty proud of it. It was the last set up I did. Also using my roommates really dope camera too, which is getting my creative juices flowing.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That’s really pretty! I love how clean it is.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m really really proud of my John wick toy shoot. I love these films with all my heart and soul and it was fun just kind of playing with that visual style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Everyone needs to watch it. It’s loving incredible!