Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Ooooh this is the thread for me!

So last summer I made the decision to follow my dream and study filmmaking and actually properly learn to make films and poo poo. In between various COVID-19 lockdowns, I managed to get some actors together, collbe locations and filming permits, borrow college equipment (which I thoroughly cleaned before giving back to the college), and contacted a musician to seek his permission to use his track for the closing scene of the film, and I FINISHED MY FIRST SHORT MOVIE! I've entered it into a local film festival and am still waiting to see if it gets accepted, so figners crossed it'll be good enough for screening at it. I'm incredibly happy with the final result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=367d5TdulDA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Organza Quiz posted:

I made a mouse!

I am never again making anything with such tiny little claws, drat that was fiddly.

:allears:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

:golfclap:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

echinopsis posted:

thanks mate. I've gotten a lot more "likes" etc from that photo than most, perhaps I should figure out why, lol

There’s just something very ‘listening to Cigarettes After Sex during a slow late-night drive home’ feeling to it

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

westborn posted:

While I'm not usually a fan of somebody looking over my shoulder while working, turns out streaming is an effective tool for me to battle procrastination and actually finish some stuff once in a while...

Instagram post with a creation time-lapse.

I wanna cuddle it and feed it salami

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

FreudianSlippers posted:

Made a short film recently as a proof of concept for a comedy monster of the week TV show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQu4jN05IH4
I think it turned out pretty good.

I cackled through this entire thing and shared it into a Twitch stream chat I was watching, got a good chuckle out of a few people on the stream as well.