Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
I was never good with analog art, and never did anything in Photoshop more than make dank memes, but I've recently started digging into using Illustrator. Left side was made in Photoshop before I knew anything about raster or vector, whilst the right was in Illustrator after I got a little gud.

Some random landscape I created, inspired by a tutorial or new tool functionality I learned.

And an angry carrot from a couple weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
Top image I snagged from a vaporwave/synthwave subreddit and wanted to recreate in illustrator (bot). Made a couple different color overlays for it but this one is the cleanest looking of them all.