Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
My game Doom Crop is out in the world, people are playing it and they're sending me nice messages on social media. It feels really good!

It's a card game that can be played with a standard deck, where the layout of your cards on the table influences the strategies available to you. It's a little bit like War, and a little bit like Chess. The rules are available in full on the Doom Crop website, and they always will be.

I never expected that anything else would happen after I wrote the rules, but when my product designer friend saw them, he insisted on making the game a reality. "Doom Crop Alpha Edition" sets the game in a bizarre post-apocalyptic city, with wicked illustrations and sickening lore. Said product designer friend is connected to a hypebeast/streetwear brand called Brain Dead, so they produced it and are selling the Alpha Edition: https://wearebraindead.com/products/doom-crop-trading-game-multi

If this sort of thing interests you, I hope you will play the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
That’s awesome!