Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

My son is sixteen months old and I made this for his room. The wood is recycled from other projects.

The back pieces used to be on the porch stairs. They had gotten wobbly and got replaced with new. The roughness was perfect for a tree trunk and the wood was nice and thick. The shelves were leftover from replacing my bathroom floor. They were cut in a wide quarter circle (the center of the pattern is actually an inch or so from the corner.) I stacked the shelves and then used a circular saw like a chain saw and roughed up the edges. I made a stencil for the leaves and drew the outline before paint it in. Most of them took multiple layers of paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU