Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jasque
Jan 13, 2006
Garbage! That hovercraft is a joke of engineering, and that helmet would never protect your brain from lasers!
I got a girl she loves her dog
I got a girl I love her dog too!

I built a doghouse so we can leave the dog out for longer during the spring and fall.

We found a cushion that fits snugly inside to make it cozy for the dog, who doesn't ever use it anyway.

So then I made a collapsible saddle stand. This one gets used quite a bit.

And now I'm getting an early start to a Halloween costume. I may not have time to finish it. Right now I'm at two different designs for foot placement, and I'm going to ditch the "high-heel" look that I've got on my right foot. I thought it would help hide my profile under the costume, but I really didn't account for the fact that it is, well, like walking around in high heels. My left foot placement is better, but I need to tweak that design for added comfort.

Anyone out there familiar with cosplay and costuming? I will probably need a lot of guidance from people who know a lot more than me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jasque
Jan 13, 2006
Garbage! That hovercraft is a joke of engineering, and that helmet would never protect your brain from lasers!

Soul Reaver posted:

So what are you going as? Dark Crystal Landstrider? Return to Oz Wheeler?

Haha. I'm glad someone actually remembers those movies. It's based loosely the Landstrider, and the costumes that these two came up with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB2HTAcbmck

It's physically challenging to walk around in those stilts. I not in good enough shape for a Wheeler costume.