Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

DEfinitely the ':' key. It's one dot above the other, which is pretty epic. The next key pressed will also change the whole vibe of your post. Massive props to the inventor of the ':' key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

RISCy Business posted:

i really wish i could change the vibe of your posts to be good, and not bad

You post a lot about my posts. Mad? Lol.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

imo not a lot is ever said for the insert key, but it is by far one of the most versatile keys on a computer. just try it out once and see how it can transform your text editing experience.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

i just pressed the insert key and now i can replace text. i just pressed it again, and now i can insert text. the possibilities are endless.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

you know what else? Home. nothing gets you to the beginning of a line like this bad boy.

• Locked thread