Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Waltzing Along posted:

I'd like to hear about Huddersfield & Burnley

I can't talk about them specifically, but I can talk about similar teams.

I broadly support four different teams: Queen's Park Rangers (QPR for short), which was the closest club where I was born in NW London; Manchester City, my Mum's team; Leeds United, my Dad's team; and Swansea City, where I've lived most of my life.

All four have been up and down the leagues throughout my lifetime - Leeds won the Old First Division the last year before it became the then-Premiership, Man City have won the Premier League in more recent times, but all four have been as low as League One (the third flight - yeah, I know), with Swansea as low as League Two at one point. As it stands, Man City and Swansea are in the Premier League, with QPR and Leeds in the Championship (the second flight).

Although saying all that, I pay far more attention to cricket these days so I can't go into huge detail about what the clubs are up to currently. Swansea are sort of fun as the Premier League's one Welsh team, though.

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Aug 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread