Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Kevyn posted:

Here's to masturbatin' in front of unconsentin' wimmin...

Hey fred schneider, what are you doin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

a bitchin jetski posted:

Ellis is claiming he has quit radio but I assume someone at Sirius realized it isn't the early 2000s anymore so they fired him.

Please let this be true.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Ant's latest account suspended by twitter!

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Anyone got a link to the song parody contest with the superman/kryptonite song? "If I fell off my horse would you still call me superman?"

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Nobody wants a goomba mini mansion. Most houses being sold now are going to real estate investors or corporations turning them into rentals.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

JFC posted:

Today I heard the opening of Frank Sinatra's "You Make Me Feel So Young" and immediately remembered Jim Norton's lyrics, " Forget me not, you sightless twat. Your dog, just poo poo on, my rug." You never forget the ones you love.

They were so good when they were good. Then ant’s racism and jimmy’s/opie’s egos ruined it all.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

Did he ever explain why he ditched the goatee?

He wanted to look creepier.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Why not cumia?

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

china made a mirror shade called "monster rein" wonder if jimmy would sue.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

went to the cellar
falala-la-la
saw Billy Burr
falala-la-la
thrown out on my rear end
falala-la-la
Club Soda Kenny said "nah-la-la-la"

you forgot
"got blackout drunk again"

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GEx4HG-SgM

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

Alternate universe Greg and Tony:

Art imitates life?

Daryl Hall obtains restraining order against John Oates amid confidential lawsuit
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/22/entertainment/daryl-hall-restraining-order-john-oates/index.html

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone remember laughter?

Ant's Tom Brokenjaw used to crack me up. He's still alive aparantly. (Tom Brokaw, hopefully Ant dies of aids soon).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7uQZkYMztU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Whos this junior soprano lookin mother fucker?