Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

ozza posted:

Finally something on Compound Media I'd watch.

I'm listening to this and it's amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

Apparently Sharon and Ozzy were in Sirius today and Sharon came into the show but Ozzy refused to go in?

Jim Norton suicide watch

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

I think it's been for sale for a few months. I think it was like 3.2 million at the start now it looks like they slashed the price. He'll probably end up taking a huge loss on it.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

Is Mikey D and Mikey Boy the same person?

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

TL posted:

Does Big A still hang around Ant? I always enjoyed Big A as he always seemed smart enough to be in on the bit.

The Big A "Big Fez" bit is still one of my favorites of all time. If you haven't heard it you need to listen

https://youtu.be/Miel1wQ154E

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

big boi posted:

I hardly ever listen to Opie and Anthony clips anymore, but I put on Ant's mother-in-law "I wanna go home" stories and they're so good. Imagine if we could have had that version of Ant for longer

The bombs and flubs omnibus is a great listen

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

mcmagic posted:

I just watched this video for the first time in a while and it's INSANE. He has ron and this guy who is very racist and upset about black crime and Ron absolutely undresses this guy. You can see how embarrassed Ant is.... It's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSeeNJaPhm0

This video was taken down. Is there another upload somewhere? I didn't know Ron walked off Compound before? Is this the video with Ant, Ron and Colin Flaherty or was this something different?

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

Weird, it says not available but it might be due to my works VPN settings. Let me check via mobile

Edit: we good!

Lieutenant Centaur fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 9, 2023

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

Kevyn posted:

It’s the Gregg and Tony show
Gregg and Tony show
Gregg and Tony
Got Dr. Norton with sex advice
Wear no bag, spread the hiv

Itssssssssssssss on XM!