Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

iroguebot posted:

I thought you were kidding and there would be some sort of monster movie, but gently caress it's Sandy Kane. She's hit like 80 and just stopped aging.

I still have no idea what that movie is supposed to be about from watching the trailer.

I thought it looked like a pretty good movie.

edit: It appears to be a bunch of kids who live in an extended stay hotel next to a tourist trap strip club in central florida with their mom who is a stripper with a heart of gold, and their and her relationship with the grouchy superintendant/handyman who runs or works at the hotel. And everyone else who lives there is also a stripper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

John Romero posted:

can someone explain joe matarese

Apparently he doesn't want Ant to have a cohost, and instead wants Artie to be a daily guest that comes in after the first half-hour of Anthony hosting solo?

And for Anthony to only do one on one stuff or something.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Goblin posted:

that about sums him up I believe. the first time I heard of him was when Ant, Artie, and Jim did some sort of live show Matarese does and basically spent the whole time roasting him, resulting in him getting pissy and attracting the attention of the O&A subreddit.

He did Ant's show a bunch when it was just Ant. He's not an unfunny guy, but he's a family man who I guess is jealous of the success of Jim, Artie, and for some reason Anthony, and neurotic enough to let them see it time and again. Its apparently led to a bunch of people loving with him online especially over his podcast.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

bango skank posted:

I'm not a Derosa fan either, but Burr had a clip from an old episode on his Thursday podcast with them together and they've got great comedic chemistry.

I think Derosa's newfound best friendship with Kurt Braunholer is adorable, though I haven't listened to their podcast at all, just them coming on Faction Talk shows.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Yeah, Ant liked his mom a lot, from what I remember, but I think he just couldn't handle seeing her with dementia/alzheimers which I very much understand.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

bunky posted:

Is that a thing from Opie's afternoon show or something? I didn't listen.

Carl works for Fieri on Grocery Games and possibly other stuff, and probably got him to do it as a favor.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

JFC posted:

Surprised he didn't call it "My Struggle".

I mean, that would have been pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I'm probably the person in this thread who least hates Anthony and even I stopped listening/watching his show months and months ago. Maybe a year?