Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I hope it has hooves and there's video of Ron chasing Pep with a shotgun

it'd be like watching a 10-meter dash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I think during the Breakfast Poster bit(Fred from Brooklyn in again) Fez threatened Zito and Zito basically said "bring it on" and Ron lost his entire loving mind.

I believe that was the "you'll wake up in the hospital thinking 'thank god Ron is in prison and can't get to me'" time.

edit: found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgB-VTeIO4

Mob fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 14, 2021

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He looks like Harley from Epic Meal Time, except poor

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

OlyMike posted:

Listening to a bunch of old Al Dukes, Joe Poo, Billy Staples stuff and they're entertaining in an awful, I despise these people sort of way. But when they bring the listeners in, scummy shitbag dudes and women who have zero personality and have just dead voices, was that entertaining in this era? Just talking about going to the bar and hanging out with other scumbag people, was the show super local (as far as just heard in New York so they could actually meet each other) or am I missing something?

Ron has always tried to do as little work as possible. There's a stretch of years where almost everything involves listeners and their message board drama.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RIP hope you can beat John Ritter in Three's Company Trivia in Heaven

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ron's mom passed away leading to this great line

https://twitter.com/RonnieBquotes/status/1586799639449276416

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Fez was rich. He had food delivered twice a day 365 days a year. His morning frothy OJ was 5 bucks. He still had his first communion check, fer chrissakes!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm almost sure ESD called in on the RIP Fez show.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Kevyn posted:

Man, Jackie the Jokeman got old as gently caress. I spent the whole first part of the documentary trying to figure out who he reminded me of and realized in the second half that it’s Joe Biden.

I thought it was Goldmember lol

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I listen to a lot of old R&F stuff on YouTube and looking back it's astounding how much content they mined from dingdongs arguing on message boards. Like, it's almost embarrassing.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

AndrewP posted:

Was there a triggering thing that started Fez’s spiral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1EhN7IAIKs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Animal-Mother posted:

Randomly remembering Anthony Dice Clay saying YAM BAG.

I always think about him saying Dice wore all mismatched black clothes