Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
reminder that a man in his 50s got fired for taking a picture of his coworker taking a poop in a public stall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
So Artie posted this pic on his Twitter and

I don't think there will be an A&A show for awhile

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Ant had to know about this, he knows that Artie is good for a month or two before he finally implodes.

He's paying him $750k a year.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

jerkstoresup posted:

since nobody else posted it yet: Ronnie B vs guy who is only interested in reciting race statistics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jfSr49VqJY&t=3339s

It's worth watching from the time Flaherty sits down, because all he does is sit silently and grit his teeth until he interjects with unrelated agenda. But the tension starts around 55 minutes. Anthony handled it terribly; should've either took a side, let them argue it out, or not have them together in the first place. Although this is the week his mother died, floundering without Artie and probably hungover.

Hahaha holy poo poo. Ronnie owns. Good on him for calling out Ant too

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

lol at Doug Stanhope cracking a joke right after he said he didn't want to talk about it

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Laffo, what do I see on my Youtube recommendation list: Anthony Cumia explains why Artie Lange won't be on the show any more

I've never seen someone so against having cash fall in his loving lap for nothing

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

he honestly looks quite a bit better than usual other than the nose

because he finally got a loving haircut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6XyZ7Z9-ng