Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

drat, you'd think if you made a fake twitter you could at least make some effort to hide your usual posting style, but that account is so much like Opie it's pathetic. Bonus points that when I followed it, Twitter suggested I would also like accounts about playground equipment and colors for babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ozza posted:

Wasn't he just made head of the channel like a month ago? What on earth is happening at that company
Sacrificial lamb then probably, I thought it was fishy that they would ever put Hoagie Boy in charge of something

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

Apparently Antifa doxxed Nick Di Paolo and his wife because that's a reasonable thing that people do to celebrities they don't agree with.
I don't wish harm on people, but anything to bring even the tiniest bit of interest to his boring, boring show can only benefit. Holy poo poo at least Anthony was a funny and quick scumbag, I'll take his racist rear end over Glacier Nick any day. I don't even understand how this happens, because Nick does stand up and clearly knows how to keep an energy level up, but he weighs it down like an anchor on SXM.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tevryr posted:

I liked that name, back when everything AIDs and antisocial was still pretty funny. WERE A SICKNESS THAT SPREADS DONT YOU GET IT THATS THE JOKE!
I think it was a good few years after buckets of aids jokes were passé though

Or is that the point you're making? Reading is hard

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I got to see that movie last night, it's every bit as depressing as you'd guess

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

poo poo, why stop there, burn all comedy. every bit of it is at someone's expense anyway, which is mean

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Apoplexy posted:

Jesus Christ. How does a poor, broke dude end up with 81 baggies of heroin? Oh, right, Anthony probably gave him a shitload of money up front.

He does have a tendency to get duped by his supposed friends...

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I really, really don't want to put "cum town" into a search engine

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kevyn posted:

If you watch the beginning of the clip, Ant and Ron discuss transgendered kids, and Ant’s view is that we need to go back to traditional family values in this country.

Coming from the man who made all his money by broadcasting women shooting bottle rockets out of their vaginas for 20 years.

That would be inconsistent if he ever considered himself not a degenerate back then... it took time to develop that kind of delusion.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ol yeller posted:

Ant looked real fuckin hurt after Ron called him out. In a normal person it might be a wake-up call, but Ant will just double down on the racist poo poo like he always has.
Ron is one of the tiny handful of people Anthony respects, but nobody's gonna break him of that addiction

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wow, this much of a corncob within the first week of 2018

It's gonna be a special year :allears:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

Anthony has offered $5000 to anyone that can get the O&A subreddit shut down because they made fun of the fact that he allegedly hadn't visited his mother for quite some time before she died.

He needs a break. The poor fucker is coming off the rails big-time.
didn't he always talk about how his mom drove him insane and how he always had to deal with a bunch of poo poo because of her? :confused:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

who was the one with the three rights make a left and the box of wine then

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

Ants mother-in-law Judy.

well at least it was someone's mother, i was afraid i hit further off than that

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kevyn posted:

Heeeeeeeey everybooody... Jim and Sam are here
are they? *checks radio* nope, i'm still unsubscribed

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Disappointing Pie posted:

The Giant Beastcast of Giantbomb.com mentioned East Side Dave today on their podcast when talking about the Billy Mitchell score controversy. It was a very weird thing as I haven’t heard anyone speak the words ESD in probably ten years since I quit listening to Ron and Fez.
Wha? I can't even properly guess what connection they made there. Is ESD secretly a Donkey Kong pro? Or is it just that he claims to be great at everything ever?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's not radio tho it's some alcoholics glorified youtube channel that only the world's dumbest neo nazis pay 90 USD a year for

jesus, is that how much it costs? I'd pay $5 a month absolute tops, and that's only if i thought it was gonna be any good instead of just sad and awkward

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

nice of Stan Hope to stop by

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

Opie has apparently signed a deal with Westwood One who are a nationwide media syndication company.

I can't wait for Opie's Mornin' Attitude!

Lmao he's gonna be in the same company as The Bob and Tom Show :allears:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Also notice: 'retired' model.

So is it just luck that she caught the eye of Hairpiece Junior or does she actively go for pathetic right-wing types with daddy issues?
Wouldn't be entirely surprised if she was flirted at by random O&A guests the whole time

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

beep by grandpa posted:

Same exact thing that happened to lowtax. Twitter loving sucks.

twitter also took Lowtax away from us for a few years while the forum spiraled out of control so seeing him off of it isn't a bad thing

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

Jim and Sam had a live show with Vos, Colin and Gilbert and it got the absolute worst audience reaction I've ever heard at one of these things.

2 hours of near silence. They weren't even bombing or anything. The crowd just seemed to be completely checked out of the thing right from the beginning.
Where did they do it? Where did they get the audience?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tr33 posted:

Like honestly, the stuff yall think is real is probably a work. WHenever there's a big elaborate blow up, it's usually a work. The real stuff is Fez basically being unable to do anything that wasn't prepped for way ahead of time. You know, basic poo poo like talking
there's at least a little shoot in every work, especially with Zero Fez

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Thanks, managed to copy it before they erase it. They're probably going to report and take the video down the way they're bitching about it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

couldn't figure out how to import it, guess westwood one doesn't actually care if anyobe hears their poo poo

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Dave posted:

I haven’t listened to it but heard it sounds like Opie fake drives because of the sound quality and dumb fake stuff like the seat belt chime going off at the end of the ride and Opie making a comment about needing to buckle in.

Opie never made it past the early 90s.
is there a bra bombing at any point

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Snacksmaniac posted:

Took long enough but Ants lovely politics snuck into the Chip show. Well, aside from that first episode with the lovely impersonator.
Chip's supposed to be a lovely person though, so it should work, right?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Funky Mode ruins lives

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

turns out everyone who willingly takes the name Spuds Buckley is insane

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

I'm still not sure why its relevant to this thread. If forums user "Chip Chipperson" gets banned for shitposting in Games is it worth retelling the saga here?

only if Chip Chipperson also loses his career

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

i remember when a podcast of a character done by a comedian was better than the actual show i was paying for so i gave up paying

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Bum the Sad posted:

So that was kind of Ellis time slot right? Now it looks like Ellis is getting moved to west coast pm drive?

please post the butthurt Ellis clips again

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

TL posted:

I wonder if Opie will poo poo on the beach while he’s there.
making GBS threads on the unprepared was the only time he got to show his talent anyway

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kevyn posted:

He needed TWO ghostwriters?
At least he got someone to do it, how many loving times has Opie promised a book and done poo poo all?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

BrandonGK posted:

Meanwhile in "things that totally happened" news:

https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/1022270746897338370
gdi with the ambiguous rear end tweets

it's a sure sign nothing happened if he can't even say who called him let alone when or why

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Louis is kinda hosed cause he's always needed to have full control and nobody will risk the headline "rapist in full control"

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

JFC posted:

That's probably why Jim has disassociated from him and poo poo on him so much: because being a creepy sex pervert with a pathetic fetish is how Jim sees himself and he has so much self loathing he can't have any empathy for Louis. It doesn't have much to do with Louis, it has a lot more to do with Jim.
Yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense. I couldn't put my finger on it but that totally sounds like how Jim would react.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stefan Prodan posted:

Literally hoisted by their own retards

Eaten alive by their own pests
they had to know that was always how it was going to end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Armitage posted:

Man, from what we know now about Ant, the Ants in My Pants bit... yikes.
we knew it then we just didn't have confirmation :shrug: