Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Morter posted:

So, thanks to listening to O&A for so many years, I've built a habit of Anthony-style references/jokes whenever a name or certaiin words are heard.

Witth all this hurricane business I have to keep stopping myself from going "Haaahvey?!"

Goddamn it. :negative:

Haha same. What is that from anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Totally nude!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I bring nothing to the table.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'm not good.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I love the garlic butter sau.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Look what's coming up :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uww3qZRzSzc

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

lol at Joseph Cumia explaining what "pests" are on national television in 2017

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1pwuVE9dE

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

How'd your agent die?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

What did you say, person who I hope gets hit by a drunk driver the day before a relative gets married?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I was a fighter, a governor, a navy seal...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Here's to masturbatin' in front of unconsentin' wimmin...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Wow, good thing Ant had the other guy leave, his show almost got entertaining for a minute there.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

If you watch the beginning of the clip, Ant and Ron discuss transgendered kids, and Ant’s view is that we need to go back to traditional family values in this country.

Coming from the man who made all his money by broadcasting women shooting bottle rockets out of their vaginas for 20 years.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Heeeeeeeey everybooody... Jim and Sam are here

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

“Surly truck driver”

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Knock it off, spades!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Sue everybody!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I wonder which page of the “responsible gun owner’s handbook” describes the proper method to use the scope on your rifle to watch your neighbor’s daughter through her bedroom window.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

So where did “Jim Morton” come from?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Sheen Sheen posted:

Was she the one who made racist comments on Reddit or whatever and when called on it said "Anthony Cumia brainwashed me :qq: "

https://www.xojane.com/issues/i-used-to-be-a-sht-head-and-tell-offensive-jokes-and-im-sorry

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I like when Mike Cannon is on.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Owning libtards is far more important, you see

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ice bookit challenge. Birfday.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

She brings nothing to the table.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ant is so far gone he legitimately was looking for an argument with an old man who literally falls asleep during the show.

Ant IS an old man who once fell asleep during his own show.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

So in other news the Vos Roast is out and Anthony embarrasses himself by drunkenly heckling during Rich’s act.

Why won’t he behave?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

That actually kinda makes me sad. He’s middle of the road and boring now, and I’ve stopped listening to J&S, but I don’t really wish any ill will on the poor lil fella. Now if Anthony starts posting things like that... :rms:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I thought that mental hospital stuff was fake, as plausible as it seems

If you go to that guy’s Facebook page, it’s definitely Danny’s dad. The post about the psych ward has since been deleted but I saw it there earlier.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Uh not to defend the integrity of the Opie Radio podcast or anything, but that picture is obviously a photoshop

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

He needed TWO ghostwriters?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

“The Rise And Fall... And Continuous Downward Spiral” would be a more accurate and also more appealing subtitle

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Apoplexy posted:

He works on Crashing? He was a guest for one episode.

I, too, am a huge fan of Dane Cook and his FX series, Louis.

What? He was in a bunch of episodes.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ant got banned from Twitter. Again.

Won’t see him no more.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

He’s been doing that forever, openly lusting for young teens like that It’s Friday girl, and not really in a “I’m being shocking because it’s funny” way.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm sure Jimmy will give up job security, money, and exposure (lol), to drive into long island during rush hour every day

Doesn’t Ant mostly broadcast from a studio in NYC now? Or did he lose that too?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Don’t forget how much Ant loved the subreddit when it was just relentless bashing of Opie. He even posted there and did AMAs.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I think it was Bob Kelly’s podcast that Sue was on, not Jim’s Vice show. Bailey Jay was the one on Jim’s show. The rest is accurate. I think she also had a few cutesy tweets about hanging at Ant’s house which she deleted, presumably by Ants request.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

My favorite Patrice-ism of all time is when he was talking about using the sniper rifle in Call of Duty. It wiggles until you push the “stop being nervous button”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I mostly hated how his presence would inevitably trigger Ant’s race rants. That poo poo is boring and annoying even with Patrice as a counterweight.