Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
can someone explain joe matarese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
artie's in hospital

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
danny spilling a bunch of poo poo at reddit

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
wha happen

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
anyone know how Danny is doing

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Good time to sell with a glut of homes coming on the market and dropping their price.

What the gently caress was he doing with five bedrooms?

one for Danny one for Keith one for Kurt love

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
good luck bro

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
cookie

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
poor Steve c

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the gently caress there are no youtubes of phone call thursday or anthony getting angry about it

i understand there arent a ton of radio jobs out there but its incredible that you could intern/work on one of the biggest shows in the country and then be unable to find a job in radio at all after

and she was a stewardess

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the where are they now special sounds interesting

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I have been playing kingdom hearts 1 with my kids and the fuckin under the sea theme that plays on the little mermaid level just makes me think about the Scott and Todd Dennis Rodman North Korea parody

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

smarxist posted:

the only O&A alum who ended up being good and doing no wrong is Jay Mohr, who just wants to press his entire rear end in a top hat against radio studio glass and do funny impersonations where you'd swear it was the real people

i still play his impression of Louis talking to Ricky gervais for people all the time

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i Guess Anthony was on another shitbag tour that got cancelled from their nyc venue so now they’re at the meadowlands somewhere

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
cumia is on twitter rn doing brain surgery trying to defend tim pool and disagree with kanye while not disagreeing with him enough in order to maybe get him on the compound

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
it sucks that cumia is racist and all, but he really always was and its impossible to miss listening to old shows. just like it's impossible not to notice that opie sucked the whole time.

i never watched cumia's show. but it seemed like even though he found some comics who werent involved with the show before (legion of skanks, the one racist dude, the other racist dude who had the show about crime), they at least were people who had some form of audience or fans.

in 2006, if josh denny went on o&a, they would have been so mean to him that it would have made you uncomfortable. it would have been hilarious, but the cruelty would have made your skin crawl.

cumia is partners with him now! and he knows he's unfunny! he's making fun of bill loving burr with him!! bill burr is one of the biggest comedians in the world and still gave the old show the time of day when he really didnt need to (i think he was on cumia's show once too!)

theres no way he doesnt know he sucks.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I'm pretty certain he knows just how hosed he is. I still find it hilarious that the only reason Sirius XM even bothered firing him is because the Pests went on Twitter during a holiday weekend and posted all the racist bullshit that Ant spouted over the years previous to 2014 and that ended up getting Cumia canned. And let's be honest: most O&A fans aren't exactly the most tolerant people, and even they were sick of Ant's rantings. Even if it it was because it would simply bog the show down instead of being disgusting and inherently wrong and stupid.

Also, pissing off Sirius XM after embarrassing them by showing how little they bothered listening to the shows they made by creating his own show/network/bullshit that he wasn't qualified to run was a major mistake. He's just a stupid motherfucker on every single level.

I don’t know why I’m so fixated on this. Geno bisconte and Dave landau suck poo poo but were logical options for him. Josh Denny just sucks so goddamn bad.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Bennington doesn’t go on cumia anymore I didnt think

the last few bobo clips I listened to just made me angry at his mom. i know he was an adult but she easily could have taken his bus pass away or something.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
new pease hold

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
yeah it’s very funny because I saw a clip of cumia and Josh Denny making GBS threads on bill burr for being woke.

can you imagine how mean 2005 opie and Anthony would have been to josh denny

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
from what was said about him on murder Bryan’s shocktober series, the apartment was one he kept in Manhattan to stay close to his studio and he has been living there since selling the Long Island house. He’s been talking about moving to South Carolina for years but it never happens, he is probably out of money

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

mousetrench posted:

Jim: (paraphrasing) "I love Ant, Kenny and Bill and I'm not going to take sides".

Also: "I have no idea why Ant was removed from the Patrice benefits. I don't think he should have been."

It's so loving weird to me that Jim, along with much of Anthony's dwindling remaining fanbase pretend that he doesn't openly hate black people.

there’s hours of jim talking about how he is loyal to a fault etc

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

JFC posted:

Can someone explain Mike Bochetti to me? Is he special needs? Is he doing some kind of act? What's the appeal of that guy? I don't get it.

Also, Fez's niece has an OnlyFans now. During all the FezCon stuff The Bennington Instagram was linking to a few pictures she posted of young Toddy Boy aka Fez. Ron and Gail talked about her trying to be some kind of influencer so I guess this is the next step. It's linked right in her Instagram bio.

https://www.instagram.com/brittanydale/

https://onlyfans.com/brittanydale

SICK man you jackin off to it?

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
tom green

with envy

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
my hearts getting heavy, my blood's running cold

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
can’t wait for the dark side of the 2000s episode about o&a vs Howard, they’re gonna probably get some real freaks on camera

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
my stomach hurts

i think the real Anthony is the guy who would get really quiet whenever other people in the studio would start fighting, you could hear him off mic going “ahhh gently caress” like he was in pain

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the guy who blew Obama in gurney is back

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i wonder what the virus would think of some recent news stories

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://x.com/opieradio/status/1709621697626701865?s=46&t=6w3l4wp4wE4DGNgfx8BZWw

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
good luck bro

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
murder Bryan has been saying for a while that he thinks opie is running out of money. probably sees an opportunity now. there’s some freak streaming platform that would give them $500k at least

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Am I still alive???

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
what’s going on here

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003