Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Please stop posing about Opie, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

T Bowl posted:

He still has millions..... he's good.

Multi

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Sounds like Dave Smith made Lauren quit the Chip podcast.

What an insecure gently caress

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Septic Knothead posted:

Why is the Reddit O & A sub full of dead mother references? I cannot find a reference to a specific recent incident (though I am aware of Anthony's mother passing) but it seems like something happened recently on one of the shows where someone was interviewed about a dead mother.

I don't know why I bother to pay any attention to anything O & A related at all, but well, I guess it's mostly shadenfreude.

About a month ago a guest came into Jim and Sam and Jim like 10 minutes into the interview fires out "So, your mother was killed......" and it was super awkward and the guest was just like "I'm not here to talk about that"

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Ant has officially lost it.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

JFC posted:

Surprise caller on Bennington today. Let's just say he no longer lives a public life.

post the audio

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/8bcsx9/giving_you_guys_the_audio_of_fez_calling_in/

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

BrandonGK posted:

The O&A subreddit's hatred for Ant has grown so rabid they've come back around to liking Opie.

They're all big phonies as well, they do nothing but talk poo poo and some of it is brutal and funny but a while back when Ant was doxing them who was talking poo poo they were all up in arms crying about it.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah what kind of snowflake cries about being doxxed lol

Its more the point of them hiding behind fake screen names and then sending out horrendous tweets and photoshops of his dead mom or whatever nd thats quite OK, but the second he fights back and finds some dirt on them and exposes them suddenly its not ok.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Apoplexy posted:

WHAT DA gently caress.

There's no way that's actually Jim Norton right now. There's no way. That has to be a photoshop of some sort. Or another person, a person with advanced AIDS.

edit: I am loving the ambiguity as to whether or not it's real. Because, seriously, that COULD EASILY be Yimmy 2k18.

its a photoshop from the subreddit

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
New reddit is opienanthonyXYZ

We'll see how it lasts

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Sounds like Rob quit the show too.

I wonder if it's a pain to work for Jim and Sam or if the pay just sucks @ SIRIUS even though Troy and Travis have been there forever.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Once you get inducted to Ron and Fez I suggest you then watch these two. They're my personal favorites and are loving hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiK3LT-oTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAOSNnGZqnM

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Droopy Goines posted:

At least he died doing an impression of his greatest song.

I'm still shocked he killed himself after all these years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Skippy.......KISS?!