Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
How the hell is Anthony so god drat funny but such a loathsome piece of poo poo at the same time? This is the kind of poo poo that just kills me every time I hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsbWc17t21g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Awww it's a dead link. What was it?

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

My god.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

JFC posted:

Can we remove this loving loser from the thread title. He doesn't have anything to do with Ant, Opie, Jim, Sam, or the Bennington Show.

I've been staring at this picture in horror for several minutes now. Send help.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

JFC posted:

The O&A subreddit's new thing is to post pics of Anthony to other subreddits that have no idea who he is.

That is loving brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Kevyn posted:

I’m sorry but that’s hilarious.

That's not even low-hanging fruit. Vos picked a crab apple off the ground and bit into it.