Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
So I'm trying to get into Bennington now that I've got a trial of Sirius in my new car. I loved Ron and Fez, and Ron Bennington is probably my favorite radio personality ever...except he's kind of a mushmouth sometimes, and the audio quality on Raw Dog is so inferior to the O&A Channel, and it's really hampering my ability to get into it. Am I alone in this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

T Bowl posted:

Granted this was nearly a decade ago but East Side Dave quit because he was making 35k a year to produce and be second mic on Ron and Fez and they would not budge on a pay raise.

Actually, I think Dave said he was offered an increase...to 36k.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Buckle up, shitdicks, The Ropers are next.

https://youtu.be/jdC9nJzZNyI

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I listened to the Unmasked Ron did with Jimmy last year, and man, it sounds like Jim bought into Ant trying sobriety hook, line, and sinker. That made me really sad.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Stokes posted:

RIP to the guy that probably shouldn't have saved the O and A show.

YA KIDDIN!!!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

red19fire posted:

Joe Derosa?!?!?!

You’d need shoulders to wear a sweater

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Aw man, Ro died?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Whoever put the “spaghetti on the wall” background deserves a goddamn medal. That’s the biggest laugh I’ve had in months.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Classic Shelb

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nice meltdown.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
The guy can’t even spell his dog’s name.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Kevyn posted:

I wonder which page of the “responsible gun owner’s handbook” describes the proper method to use the scope on your rifle to watch your neighbor’s daughter through her bedroom window.

I vaguely remember a conversation Ant and Jimmy had about if the girl’s father found out. “No, sir, I wasn’t planning to shoot it, I was only masturbating to her”.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Cookie?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
So is Sam dying? I saw a picture of him the other day from a few years ago, and he looks like he’s aged 20 years.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
i Am HaViNg A hAmBuRgEr

ACtUALlY iTs A tUrKeY bUrGeR

AhPrUl fAhLs

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Oh my god, I forgot Fez’s “date” with the hungry drifter.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
It had spices on it.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://youtu.be/1ZCZMtkNCuw

This is going to be rough.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

See, Opie CAN be funny!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
You’ve NEVER poo poo on the beach?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
:laffo:

Outstanding.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
That’s terrible, I’m sorry.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Someone punched Nick DiPaolo in the face, lol

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I love Ronnie B, but I was just not able to get into Bennington. Yeah, it’s funny, but I miss the absolute lunacy that was Ron and Fez.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I love Chris Stanley because I think he’s incredibly funny in his own right and yet such a wonderful punching back at the same time.

CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP YOU CENTAUR MOTHERFUCKER

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
B
I
L-L-T
E-T-L-E-Y

Bill Tetley!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I wonder if Opie will poo poo on the beach while he’s there.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

ol yeller posted:

the live Opie podcast is out and he accidentally reveals that there are under 20 people in the audience.

I do improv in the suburbs and we get better crowds than this.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Anthony is infinitely more likable than Opie, and Anthony is a jailbait chasing woman abusing racist.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

I miss Black Earl.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Not just a name, but a good idea!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

CrashCat posted:

they had to know that was always how it was going to end

I remember Opie saying, at least once, that eventually the pests would turn on them.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm not good.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

JB50 posted:

Anthony at least has his own business and created something after his firing. Opie recently did a pre taped interview where he read questions and the company he works for were suppose to insert the pre taped answers from the lady he was fake interviewing. Only they forgot to insert the answers and released it anyway with just Opie asking questions to no one.

It was the best episode of his podcast yet.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Cranky Ron getting angry at his staff sounds just like the last five years of Ron and Fez.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sam is ugly as poo poo.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Artie pissed dirty again and is in jail. Who’d have ever thought?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Luckily he has the old Arby’s gig to fall back on

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nice pic of literal Hitler on the wall behind Ant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sam is going bald in the most hilarious way.