Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Hey guys I'm here because a pedophile called me an adult-fucker. So, sup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
IDPOL IS CANCER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHo98-a20vg

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

The Dumbledore's Army came at us... At the what you call Death Eaters, waving wands and swords. Nobody is talking about that, but I am. There was violence on both sides. And fine people on both sides.

(stolen from dnd)

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Potato Salad posted:

The Dumbledore's Army came at us... At the what you call Death Eaters, waving wands and swords. Nobody is talking about that, but I am. There was violence on both sides. And fine people on both sides.

(stolen from dnd)
Harry Potter analogy? Liberal infiltrator spotted.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

IIRC, most of the Confederate statues aren't even bronze, or at least are lovely and hollow because they were literally mass-produced and placed anywhere with Klan sympathies.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
all bronze statues are hollow

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!

Mo_Steel posted:

start 'em young, get 'em hooked

first one is free

also all the other ones

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
*antimatter pepe*

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hodgepodge posted:

first one is free

also all the other ones

but the taxes he cried, capitalistly

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!

Telephones posted:

*antimatter pepe*

isn't that just the original pre-nazi pepe?

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Nebakenezzer posted:

When we run people over and kill them, it's not in a Dodge Challenger with a V8, it's in a Prius

The dad-left approves

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

do we get our own anime website or what

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Nebakenezzer posted:

When we run people over and kill them, it's not in a Dodge Challenger with a V8, it's in a Prius
but that won't take advantage of regenerative braking :(

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hail Satan

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x-QCmsx2WI

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Nth Doctor posted:

Hey guys I'm here because a pedophile called me an adult-fucker. So, sup?

two sides of the same coin! there is loving on both sides!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is surprisingly catchy

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Hail Lady Satan

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

ScrubLeague posted:

Is this thread a safe space to celebrate but not necessarily encourage or promote violence against right-wing terrorists?

No

Unlike anti-fascists or something, the alt-left are a series of terrorist organization with many standalone popular web sites, and are a gang on Reddit that the mods are afraid of. When we want to talk about terrorizing terrorists (and that means literally everyone, all the cucks who don't believe in the one true LENINIST workers revolution) we do it there

The Leninists won the series of meth fueled brawls in the abandoned malls in 2010 sorry trotskyist scum :(

My commrade was a trotscum, and I put a bullet in her head and buried her in an abandoned housing development. It makes me sad but having the objective truth makes me a vanguard of the great revolution. My ability to do ruthless things to smooth the way for the inevitable workers revolt/destruction of the state with the simultaneous existence of the dictatorship of the proletariat* which is totally inevitable is what makes me great

Also I see the White House is having memos written about how we're in a conspiracy with the United Nations, the Muslim brotherhood, and THE A.C.L.U. What the gently caress comrades. If I find any of our members associated with a degenerate group that protects individual rights instead of class rights, you are getting so purged next party we have

We're going to play that game where everybody gets a sign on their back and you have to guess what celebrity you are, except instead of Maria Carey or James Woods it's going to read "PURGE THIS REACTIONARY CAPITALIST RUNNING DOG"

*if you questioned how a dictatorship could exist and not be a state, you've committed thoughtcrime, please turn yourself in during the next party meeting

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

hell yea

https://twitter.com/VeganRevoIution/status/897123414699380737

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I made joke

poty has issued a correction as of 19:05 on Sep 27, 2017

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

poty posted:

you guys might think I'm a moderate cuck but I think genociding white cis christians is wrong and I'll stand up for my belief

I respect you comrade but do not let the memories of bourgeois deal-making soften your commitment to year Zero solutions

This is why we have always been against the gradual depopulation methods of unemployment, bad food, and opiates for whites

poty posted:

we can just relocate them to ghettos

I, hm

if we can support ourselves through the drugs trade (and keep using money) then I suppose as a pre-tipping point solution this may very well be a good one, thank you comrade

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:smugjones:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

im here for the psusy

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Pollyanna posted:

im here for the psusy

worse than hitler, says Vegan Revolution

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Is alt-center a bunch of people who think they are stupider then everyone but actually have good ideas

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Looks to be luxury but seems to be lacking in gay weed and space.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gone Fission posted:

https://twitter.com/VeganRevoIution/status/897845808296493057

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!

Gone Fission posted:

hitler was a vegetarian iirc

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

pushpins posted:

Is alt-center a bunch of people who think they are stupider then everyone but actually have good ideas

I'm not sure what the alt-center is either but two NYT columnists intend to find out

got any sevens posted:

david brooks :barf:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/opinion/fanaticism-white-nationalists-charlottesville.amp.html

i literally punched the wall after just reading the blurb of it and I'm almost never mad enough to do that

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

"as we pluralistically march atop the bones of our conquered..."

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

lol

ALT-LEFT PROPAGANDA!
/
:corsair:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Yudo posted:

What is the alt-left's position on tiki torches?

use them to light molotovs

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The alternative to the neoliberal left. Sounds p good imho

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

lollontee posted:

The alternative to the neoliberal left.

isn't this a contradiction in terms?