Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Poking through women's discarded underwear is a time-honored Kai discipline. Loot the pile!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Viveka, because looks the least like an evil assassin and is therefore the most likely suspect.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

We have a thirst for strong drink and we wish to slake it

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

GimpInBlack posted:

I'm not sure why Joe Dever appears to have been briefly possessed by the spirit of Rudyard Kipling here, but... drat.

The Lone Wolf's Burden

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Tangent but I think I broke the lone wolf saga app

Do you still have to replay the entire loving book if you die in the app?

The Kai Chronicles one is much better IMO, it doesn't have all the books (yet) but the typesetting and UI are definitely superior. Also, savestates.