Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Yea on the soap. It's not like we have much else to keep in our packs as of yet. We might as well keep the soap in case we need to smell pretty.

Through the hill. Unknown danger is the best kind of danger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Materant posted:

I dearly long for a bow.

We do not have a bow and we wish to use it :saddowns:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

This is why I told you to go in the cave in the first place. Go Back. We wish to use it but we do not yet have a bow so combat against flying things is a bad idea.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Let's kill some Lizard!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

achtungnight posted:

Like I thought, unauthorized banditry. Fight!

Let's counter with some morally authorized banditry then fight

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Looking at the combat rating it seems like these guys would need to get unreasonably lucky to actually have a real shot at killing us. There's a good chance we can two-shot these guys, and nothing less than a ridiculous streak of ones are actually going to kill us.

Thus I can agree with Evade only if Endurance goes below 10, because that would mean we're getting absolutely horrible luck.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Bozikek posted:

6th Sense
Shield
Chainmail

Yep, this.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Leave. If there's poo poo going on we should be out there to handle it.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

We may be a crazy murderhobo who jumps out of the blue in front of taxis, but we're civilized crazy murderhobos. We'll Pay.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Take the Laumspur

If there is a wringwraith in the bushes that instakills us I applaud its dedication.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Sword Parsion

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Kangra posted:

That tattoo is probably the biggest clue to the culprit, although the other was picked up on by UnwiseTrout - he seems to not know about the war going on but ought to as a Sommlending. Possibly it's also curious that he traveled 'by coach' if he went all the way, given that the enemy had the city surrounded by land.

He's the second-most suspicious passenger on the coach — the first being the 'simple peasant' who carries weapons and a fancy cloak and tosses gold crowns around like itikar droppings.

We aren't carrying a weapon, we still haven't got another after the ship. Also to date we've spent a total of 23 gold on this trip, 3 of which has in the presence of other people. Perhaps that's been a lot, but we haven't gone out of the way to spend anything.

I actually remember this entire section from the original Lone Wolf LP that was done nearly a decade ago.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Investigate

I just remember in the old LP how it was noticed that the books had a distressing tendency to depict lots of the evil people as "Swarthy". Take a moment and remember that "Swarthy" literally means "dark-skinned".

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Leave

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Ratatozsk posted:

If memory serves, a headshot of that guy was used for the death tally in the first thread.

Yep, that it was.

I do like how I believe this is now the third thread in a row to have a "Redshit death tally".

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Sure, keep taking weird stuff.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

We're here to save the world, this dude is not. Cheat like we've never cheated before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Jackard posted:

Haha what the hell was that?

The rear end in a top hat lord from the start of the book shouted about how he's from Amory and if you went there he'd kill you all kinds of dead. Which we did and he did.

Investigate the Chanting