Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This game has weirdly gone from 'is this a joke? What?' to 'haha this actually looks cool' to 'well poo poo I may buy this if reviews are good'. It's such a typical Nintendo thing to take such a dumb idea and actually do work with it.

I really like that it's just shamelessly X-Com but with the mario movement focus slathered on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Modus Pwnens posted:

I just want to know if there's going to be any content DLC. I like to play games through in one shot.

it's interesting. On one hand, Nintendo, so history says they're not suuuuper into that, but on the other hand, Ubisoft, who's execs can't get a boner unless their partner whispers 'season pass bonuses' in their ear.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea congrats to ubisoft for infecting Nintendo with your gross business MO but I guess of all the games for it to be patient zero...not the worst? I mean, if the story really is 20ish hours (or at least meaty enough to be around there), co-op seems real fun and smooth and I'm down for more challenges to keep going. Don't give a gently caress about 'steampunk weapons' but I guess of all the Ubisoft Season Passes this one may be one I pick up and don't go 'I'm an idiot' in three months.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea very disrespectful to....rabbit...veterans?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that rabbit is stealing valor, who is your commanding officer mr fluffbutt???

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mister Facetious posted:

"It's okay to trivialize the death of people in a war zone if Mario does it." :rolleyes:

are you copying from some crazy military wife facebook group or something

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I just fuckin single handedly cleared the trenches of English soldiers in WW1 but seeing a guy shout at a rabbit for cover fire is basically the last line of decency.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll never forget Sunshine's awkward ad campaign.

"It's-a me, Mario, America deserved 9/11!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I, for one, like that 'honey' is an effect

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

Against all odds, this unholy union is a success

Sums it up perfectly, yea. There is no reason this should be this good but it...is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
this game is not just fun it's also the absolute perfect use of the switch. I played it in tablet mode for a bit, then docked it and now I can just kinda lounge and watch Hulu while I hold the controllers in my hands. Lazy gaming is best gaming

Also drat Mario X-Com is fun.

• Locked thread