Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mister Facetious posted:

I find it sad they didn't make the fire flower a weapon.
- Or a boomerang
- Or Yoshi eggs
- Or a hammer
- Or root vegetables

The hammer is a weapon in game it's Mario's melee attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I can't believe I'm going to buy this game

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

CrashCat posted:

it's obviously a parody of fps video game ads, yall read too much into poo poo

My grandpa fought in the rabbid war you son of a bitch

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mario makes everything good, he's the videogame equivalent of the rock

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

squidgee posted:

Instant buy, if only because Reddit is extremely triggered by this.

It's amazing how mad that thread is about dab Luigi

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The golden Mario unlocks the Mario amiibo content but the yarn Yoshi doesn't unlock the Yoshi content. Returning this game as we speak....

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The number over there head changes as you move from square to square, so you can see what your hit chance is before takin position

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

There is a way to see the hit percentage before you finalize your move

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

at what point do you unlock the Skill Trees and the ability to do Challenge versions of previous battles

Skill trees is battle 7 or 8, you can unlock challenges by finishing the first world and going back through the world after that

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Dizz posted:

when can i see luigi dabbing?

He does it randomly after shooting off a sentry. I did once to test whether or not bombs did friendly fire (spoiler alert: they do), Luigi sends off the bomb, dabs, it detonates with bounce and he gets blown completely off the screen. Goty 10/10

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I wish you could dash into an enemy and stomp jump them in the same movement phase

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Fire is an effect that the enemies will get more use out of than the players will, yah

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

My little brother is livid because people like this game. Everytime I tell him about people enjoying aspects he hates he gets so pissed. I have no clue why he even hates Rabbids so much. He wasn't old enough to remember them basically killing Rayman.

Its pretty funny.

VVV There was a time period between those platformers and his last game where he appeared to have been totally cannibalized by the Rabbids though

Your brother has internet poisoning I'm sorry to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Macaluso posted:

:psyduck: What? I didn't even know that was a thing he even did. The only attack of his that ever hit me was his wave blast thing before I figured out how to properly avoid it. Is that what happens when you use your character to step on the pad? I always just used Luigi's RC car to activate the button

If you have a rabbid step on the switch yeah he does that. If you have Mario or Luigi step in it he autonomy simply slams them into the earth

• Locked thread