Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The creative director deserves any kind of cross over at this point. If you can make Rabbids likable as characters you can probably use anything in a cross over and make it good

what seals the deal is the other characters acknowledging how annoying they are. having them as a sort of nuisance chaotic neutral enemy was a good choice. mario rabbid is the best new character. what a braggart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hahaha i just realised the rabbids washing machine has a flux capacitor on its side

this game is very good

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

the overworld portion of this game is frustrating and bad. i love the combat sections but the interim exploration parts are elementary to the point of being obnoxious

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

SeANMcBAY posted:

What kind of weapons should I have priority in buying? Money seems kinda tight and I don’t want to possibly get screwed over on something and have to grind.

having either luigi or rabbid peach snag a good sentry makes some challenges a cakewalk. def upgrade mario too. if you see STONE as a special power you should get it too, it stops enemies basically doing anything

• Locked thread